Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've found a perfect fit for Ramsey next year

kingdaddy

The Raiders..............

Think about it, all they need is a guy who can throw the ball deep and stretch the field to Moss. Patrick could do that; he's got as goon an arm as any QB in the league. And, the Raiders are in dire straits at the QB position. They have two studs and nobody to get them the ball. Enter Patrick Ramsey.

Moss would love having Patrick. This situation makes the most sense to me for #11 to go to. I'll bet we could get at worst a 2nd rounder for him.

I think taht he still will be Redskins next year. I wouldnt want Brunell to get injured and have campbell be his replacement. Nothing against Campbell but i would rather have someone with more experience.

Yeah...um... Ramsey doesnt have all that much experience in this Offense, or the NFL for that matter

Think about it, all they need is a guy who can throw the ball deep and stretch the field to Moss. Patrick could do that; he's got as goon an arm as any QB in the league. And, the Raiders are in dire straits at the QB position. They have two studs and nobody to get them the ball. Enter Patrick Ramsey.

Moss would love having Patrick. This situation makes the most sense to me for #11 to go to. I'll bet we could get at worst a 2nd rounder for him.

i don't think we could get a 2nd rounder for him.

I think taht he still will be Redskins next year. I wouldnt want Brunell to get injured and have campbell be his replacement. Nothing against Campbell but i would rather have someone with more experience.

If you keep him, he's a third stringer and you don't get any compensation when he leaves at the end of '06.

Trade him now and you get something for him.

PLEASE, I really REALLY hope Ramsey is gone after this year. Not just because he has not future here, WHICH HE DOESN'T, but more because I'm tired of our fans speculating "where he will end up" or "how good he will be" or "how Gibbs did him wrong" or "how he could still have a chance in DC." It has to STOP! No offense to the threas starter, he actually makes some good points, I don't care what we get for him at this point I just want this to be over. He is WAYYYY too much of a distraction. <<<Atleast for the fans he is.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

A second rounder? You're dreaming... No one trades high round draft picks these days. Especially one who is benched for poor play. We got a low round draft pick for Gardner, a former 1st rounder. Heck, T.O. was traded for a second or third to Philly. Even Marshall Faulk was traded to St. Louis for a third.

Ramsey would be a terrible fit for the Raiders. He is extremely immobile and with their crappy O-line, he wouldn't last a game out there. If we could trade him, I think he would do well in Arizona, Miami or Tennessee.

A second rounder? You're dreaming... No one trades high round draft picks these days. Especially one who is benched for poor play. We got a low round draft pick for Gardner, a former 1st rounder. Heck, T.O. was traded for a second or third to Philly. Even Marshall Faulk was traded to St. Louis for a third.

Ramsey would be a terrible fit for the Raiders. He is extremely immobile and with their crappy O-line, he wouldn't last a game out there. If we could trade him, I think he would do well in Arizona, Miami or Tennessee.

Um, Ramsey is more mobile than the current QB the Raiders have: Kerry Collins.

Miami gave up their 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley two years ago. They were desperate for a QB with NFL experience. The Raiders are probably even more desperate to win sooner than later. They just made their biggest trade in the history of their team to get Moss and they have NO quarterback to throw the ball to him.

Also, Ramsey has shown that he can play. If a team can give him a fresh start and doesn't ask him to carry the entire load, he has value. His arm is a freakin bazooka. That alone will tempt a crackpot like Al Davis. Trust me, the Raiders will overpay for a QB. Al Davis is one man who hates to lose and will look for a QB with a big arm and NFL experience.

You people are seriously undervaluing Ramsey.

If there was no salary cap I would say keep him.

With the salary cap you have to pick your battles. The team has two QBs by next year. A project third stringer is fine.

The team needs to get what it can from Ramsey in terms of a trade. A second rounder is about what he is worth.

I really don't see a 2nd rounder, but....

I mean, it's far from an impossible thought under the right circumstance. What did we fetch for Sage, you gotta think Ramsey has more appeal than that. Waht about AJ Feely, I think PR gets more than him too?

Ramsey has a big arm, but he does not throw a good deep ball. When was the last time he completed a bomb? Anyone?

I don't think we get too much for him. Maybe a fourth, or a third if we're real lucky. He could turn into a real solid qb, but the jury's still out on him and we just don't have much bargaining power.

Ramsey has a big arm, but he does not throw a good deep ball. When was the last time he completed a bomb? Anyone?

I don't think we get too much for him. Maybe a fourth, or a third if we're real lucky. He could turn into a real solid qb, but the jury's still out on him and we just don't have much bargaining power.

I agree with that, most likely we will get a 4th rounder for him.

Archived