Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FSU Recruiting Tools (Merged)

hokie4redskins

The girls here at UF are equally as hot, if not hotter on the average.

I was just about to say -- you guys have obviously never been to University of Florida if you're salivating over those girls. Those chicks are average when compared to UF girls. Those girls are average when compared to University of Miami girls. Those girls are your run-of-the-mill downtown Ft. Lauderdale on a Saturday night fake-boobied skanks. ****, I had girls way hotter than that at my school, Florida Atlantic University. That girl is your typical "I have to be considered hot by everyone so I'm going to post half-naked pics on facebook, so I get tons of attention because I have fake boobs."

I'm not saying there aren't some fake tits at UF, because there definitely are. But there are some natural beauties there too. Primo natural beauty. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE!!

I have seen god, and she was in Gainesville.

I was just about to say -- you guys have obviously never been to University of Florida if you're salivating over those girls. Those chicks are average when compared to UF girls. Those girls are average when compared to University of Miami girls. Those girls are your run-of-the-mill downtown Ft. Lauderdale on a Saturday night fake-boobied skanks. ****, I had girls way hotter than that at my school, Florida Atlantic University. That girl is your typical "I have to be considered hot by everyone so I'm going to post half-naked pics on facebook, so I get tons of attention because I have fake boobs."

I'm not saying there aren't some fake tits at UF, because there definitely are. But there are some natural beauties there too. Primo natural beauty. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE!!

I have seen god, and she was in Gainesville.

Yup :D

Archived