Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how gay are you ????

REDSKINZRULE

When I first took it I just sww that arrow go iver to 100% and I didn't go to the next page so I thought it was a joke and came back to the thread and everyone's talikgn 20%'s and I'm all "wtf?" :laugh:

No way all my answers were gay! :laugh:

So I did it agin and saw the "go to next page" deal :rolleyes:

When you redid the test.... did you change 80% of your answers?! ;)

When I first took it I just sww that arrow go iver to 100% and I didn't go to the next page so I thought it was a joke and came back to the thread and everyone's talikgn 20%'s and I'm all "wtf?" :laugh:

No way all my answers were gay! :laugh:

So I did it agin and saw the "go to next page" deal :rolleyes:

When I first took the test, I saw that meter climb & I was like, "QUICK! Hide the computer before someone sees! :movefast: " Then I saw the "next page" icon and was like, "DOH! :doh:"

:laugh:

I'd look scary in a dress.

I think most guys on this site would. It's somewhat frightening just thinking about it. :ahhhhh:

I did the same exact thing! I was actually worried for a couple seconds.

36%

i'd actually say i'm more gay than that. i suffer from a fairly severe lack of testosterone (meaning i don't wanna fight every person who disagrees with me, kill things for fun, drink more than you, bang more girls than you, etc.). but i like it that way. the male species tends to piss me off.

i know i'm not gay, and my girlfriend knows i'm not gay. that's all that matters.

Archived