Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how gay are you ????

REDSKINZRULE

43% WTF!!!! Oh well, that's not how you tell if a person's a pooh stabber. I've got a better survey that only requires one question: Would you rather watch the Skins at 1:00 on Sunday or some decorating show on DIY?

so, do you think pooh stabber is funnier or more appropiate? :whoknows:

Someone mentioned earlier that they don't think anyone that is gay would participate in this thread....I would hope they feel comfortable enough to participate if they wanted to without worry of someone being a jackass and saying something stupid. I would hope no one would....pretty classy group here.....except maybe the pooh stabber comment :doh:

Someone mentioned earlier that they don't think anyone that is gay would participate in this thread....I would hope they feel comfortable enough to participate if they wanted to without worry of someone being a jackass and saying something stupid. I would hope no one would....pretty classy group here.....except maybe the pooh stabber comment :doh:

I don't know; i haven't been here all that long but i've seen some pretty bad things said about gay people - just look at the thread about the comments that tool Bill O'Reilly said about San Fran. If i was a pooh stabber (which i'm not - not that there is anything wrong with that) i might want to stay in the closet on this site too. :(

I don't know; i haven't been here all that long but i've seen some pretty bad things said about gay people - just look at the thread about the comments that tool Bill O'Reilly said about San Fran. If i was a pooh stabber (which i'm not - not that there is anything wrong with that) i might want to stay in the closet on this site too. :(

You might be right....I have not seen many derogatory comments towards gays or ethnic groups or religions or anything.....but, I usually go in some mindless threads that don't get too heavy or deep.

What did O'Reilly say other than Frisco being anti military and anti american and then being sarcastic by sayin if Al Qaeda attack he didnt see why we should defend them and in a way I agree with him.

Not because the city is a beacon of moral decay but because it seems that the city and the west coast in general unfortunately needs a 9-11 type tragedy to wake up.

Archived