Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When does human life begin?

TheSteve

I was just thinking about this question recently, so I was wondering where some of the rest of you stand on this issue.

Do you take the metabolic view, the embryological view, the genetic view, the neurological view, ecological/technological view, self consciousness(however that is defined)?

The definition of Parasite from Merriam-Webster Online

"an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism"(italics mine)

So, by definition parasites are living.

Also, interestingly enough, the word "parasitism" is used in the definition of parasite.

You're right. I was just kind of including that in there to cover the whole abortion thing, and why I think it should be legal. While technically the baby is alive, it is a parasite, and a woman should have the right to exterminate it. In essence, I guess I do believe that life begins at conception. I just believe that it's worthless life until delivery.

Now you can understand why I said what I said, rather than getting into all of that.

You're right. I was just kind of including that in there to cover the whole abortion thing, and why I think it should be legal. While technically the baby is alive, it is a parasite, and a woman should have the right to exterminate it. In essence, I guess I do believe that life begins at conception. I just believe that it's worthless life until delivery.

Now you can understand why I said what I said, rather than getting into all of that.

Yeah, I'm a literalist though.

If someone is going to ask me when human life begins, I'm not going to just act like someone asked me, "do you think abortion is morally acceptable." I'm just going to answer the question asked.

Oh, I don't want you to assume I agree with you entirely on abortion, because I said the word "yeah." Because I don't. I still love you though.

Yeah, I'm a literalist though.

If someone is going to ask me when human life begins, I'm not going to just act like someone asked me, "do you think abortion is morally acceptable." I'm just going to answer the question asked.

Oh, I don't want you to assume I agree with you entirely on abortion, because I said the word "yeah." Because I don't. I still love you though.

Much love, brotha...

Man, if I were you, I'd be getting a vasectomy. Yesterday.

Archived