Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Halloween Candy?

Johnny Punani2

Candy Corn Blow big time

:laugh: Yea, there was always a cheap **** in my neighborhood who gave out candy corn . . .

My BEST haloween treat ever was a single pack of hockey cards. I never bought a pack of them, but in the one given to me on Haloween, I Got Wayne Gretzski's rookie year and I still have the card :)

When I was young; every once in awhile I would get an apple. That was the worst. People are supposed to give candy on Halloween not fruit. Candy corn is the worst candy.

Someone gave out mini toothbrushes with Bible verses condemning witch craft on them but the Candy Corn was STILL the most hated in the house in the community

When I was young; every once in awhile I would get an apple. That was the worst. People are supposed to give candy on Halloween not fruit. Candy corn is the worst candy.

Yeah candy corn is the worst,

but apples are allright if they are carmel coated :D

However since I like Bit-o-honey my tastes buds might be off. :laugh:

Put another vote in for "Bit of Honey". I don't know who likes that crap and it amazes me the company that makes it stays in business.

My neighbor gets the award for the crappiest Halloween treats this year...Dude was giving out Pencils to the kids!!

Kids were coming up my driveway ****ing about those pencils all night. :doh:

Put another vote in for "Bit of Honey". I don't know who likes that crap and it amazes me the company that makes it stays in business.

My neighbor gets the award for the crappiest Halloween treats this year...Dude was giving out Pencils to the kids!!

Kids were coming up my driveway ****ing about those pencils all night. :doh:

I think they've been out of business for years (nos) :laugh:

Archived