Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Halloween Candy?

Johnny Punani2

What is the worst halloween candy to get?

For me personally, I think the worst candy not only to get on halloween but in history is Bit O' Honey. Man, that stuff is nasty. I was suprised someone gave my kids that stuff tonight. I didn't know they still made that crap.

Barf!

This is one of my all time favorites. I cant stand anything with coconuts.

the orange and black wax paper wrapped stuff is called Mary Jane. At work they had a big bucket of candy out for halloween, and yesterday, it was all gone except for a good 50 pieces of black and orange wrapped Mary Jane whatever the hell they are.

i actually love candy corn, but havent eaten any since 1995. In the 5th grade my teacher had a few bags of candy corn and we could just take a handful back to our desk and continue working. Naturally, i literally ate until i felt full, which in retrospect, i mark that one down under the 'mistake' category. Not even 30 min go by until i just vomit all over my desk, and again when I make it to the sink in the back of the room.

The class had an extra 30 min of recess that day, but I went home, luckily with a new ridiculous story to tell.

Archived