Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Halloween Candy?

Johnny Punani2

When I was young; every once in awhile I would get an apple. That was the worst. People are supposed to give candy on Halloween not fruit. Candy corn is the worst candy.

bignate2732610051031.gif

Certainly, non-candy items are usually lame. Of the candies, I always thought candy corn sucked.

Guh, there was an old lady in my neighborhood who always had a big bowl of candy corn. And kids would just reach in and grab a handful. Thinking back, it's a nasty thought. Sort of like those mints at restaurants. I always shudder to think what's on other peoples hand when they reach in.

We gave away dum-dum's last night. We just left a big bowl on the front porch while we took the kids around. When we got hom, it had barely been touched. But if I had put out snickers, they'd been gone in 5 minutes.

Whatever the **** those black and orange wrapped ones are called, those are the worst

Does anyone know what they're called by any chance? I don't even see those at the stores where normal people purchase their halloween candy.

I don't think these things have a name. I think the bag just says "Halloween Candy" :laugh:

YOu guys are idiots. Candy corn rocks! :laugh:

I remember when I was a kid, my sister and I came home with "Monster Candy." It came in a green box with a picture of a monster on the front. I had Dracula and she had the Wolfman. We thought it was the coolest thing we ever saw.

We saved our Monster candy until all the other candy was eaten.

Finally, the big day. We opened it up...

and it was this little hard stick of mint flavored crap. Worst candy ever. I learned a lesson that day about marketing, let me tell you.

I always hated the little baggies of crap candy people would give out. They would always have some generic candy in them that was awful and tasted like cardboard. There was also that carmel thing with the white stuff in the middle. I could never figure out what that stuff was.......kinda creeps me out...

When I was a kid a dentist would give out toothbrushes. That sucked as a kid. Especially when your dad is a dentist himself, so it wasn't like I was hurting for a new toothbrush.

I never really liked the hard candy. Especially butterscotch. Now I like it. But back then they usually were tossed.

I just give out snickers and mini-hershey bars now with a couple of pixie sticks just to piss off the parents.

My BEST haloween treat ever was a single pack of hockey cards. I never bought a pack of them, but in the one given to me on Haloween, I Got Wayne Gretzski's rookie year and I still have the card :)

Holy crap, that's aweseme. I love Candy Corn and Pumpkins, but I would never give them out for halloween. We did well this year handing out Skors and Take 5 bars. Worst has to be the bit'o honey or the caramel nuggets in the black wrapping. Please tell me I'm not the only one that knows what I am taking about. They had some sort of cream center. :paranoid:

There was also that carmel thing with the white stuff in the middle. I could never figure out what that stuff was.......kinda creeps me out...

You mean carmel creams. That stuff is nasty.

Put me in the I like MaryJane and Bit o Honey candy , I am luke warm on the candy corn.

Popcorn balls are ok if they are made same day.

I will pretty much eat any candy out there.

On a side note I had a lot of kids say "Happy Halloween" instead of Trick or treat last night, what are the parents teaching these kids? Maybe thats the new PC thing or something.

:doh: for TOM

When I was a kid a dentist would give out toothbrushes. That sucked as a kid. Especially when your dad is a dentist himself, so it wasn't like I was hurting for a new toothbrush.

I never really liked the hard candy. Especially butterscotch. Now I like it. But back then they usually were tossed.

I just give out snickers and mini-hershey bars now with a couple of pixie sticks just to piss off the parents.

Same here dude. When I was a kid, there was also a dentist in the neighborhood, and he always gave out toothbrushes and dental floss. :mad:

Archived