E-Dog Night

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

Eli Manning is not the leader of the NY Giants. Jeremy Shockey/Michael Strahan/Antonio Pierce are.

What's your point? :whoknows:

Bad karma, man. It seems we always get beat by the Giants when this thread gets bumped

I know. I've noticed that too. That's why I never bump it myself.

Eli Manning is not the leader of the NY Giants. Jeremy Shockey/Michael Strahan/Antonio Pierce are.

True. But the Giants did spend 2 1st rounders and a 3rd on Eli, with the anticipation that he's gonna become as good as his brother. Thus far, he's yet to prove he's anything close to being worth Philip Rivers, Shawne Merriman, and Nate Kaeding combined.

With that said, this thread will never ... ever die!!! :laugh:

Bad karma, man. It seems we always get beat by the Giants when this thread gets bumped

Agreed. I think i'm done with this one...even if it is really funny.

This must be one of the only threads more immortal than the "paloffs is now" thread. Oh and look, it's from one of the most memorable seasons in recent Redskins history. I doubt there will be any threads like this from this season. I'm grateful for the laugh though. Hopefully the Redskins have more fun with Eli next weekend than this thread could provide.

Doesn't Count

Giants still have to play the Eagles...then us :applause:

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck what the hell......:dallasuck

That groupie is hot!

I'm seeing a lot of red x boxes. I'm sure they're priceless. Eli Manning looks like he has down syndrome. All the time.