Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

wow like campels any better
wow, great start......

Seriously.

A.) If youre gonna insult a player on his own teams message boards, at least spell his name correctly.

B.) Yes. He is. He has played half a season. Eli has had a few under his belt. I would say they are playing on the same level and Campbell has shown that he is dedicating himself in an effort to make both himself and the team better.

Now. Lets get back to the point of the thread. Put more pics up! (I would, but I dont have photoshop skills to speak of...)

Seriously.

A.) If youre gonna insult a player on his own teams message boards, at least spell his name correctly.

B.) Yes. He is. He has played half a season. Eli has had a few under his belt. I would say they are playing on the same level and Campbell has shown that he is dedicating himself in an effort to make both himself and the team better.

Now. Lets get back to the point of the thread. Put more pics up! (I would, but I dont have photoshop skills to speak of...)

im a natural bad speller has nothing too do with the redskin fact.

its not like cammpell is the best out there im nly here cause ther r redskins messin up our bords

Look, I am not one that ususally calls out people on spelling and stuff like that but my god man. It's not only this post but your others too. I hope you are just the crappiest typer ever.

im a natural bad speller has nothing too do with the redskin fact.

I suggest you go back to school then. It's been nice knowing you, sorry there are Skins' trolls on your board but doin the same to get "revenge" is petty and doesn't make sense. Bye.:banhim:

Look, I am not one that ususally calls out people on spelling and stuff like that but my god man. It's not only this post but your others too. I hope you are just the crappiest typer ever.
what r u talking about i have like 2 posts.and the one ur reffering too was the first

some of these r so fake that just wow. it takes all the funny out of it u gatta get a better pic

giants66. Why don't you stop while you are just far behind instead of buried? No doubt that this is a thread having fun at Eli's expense, but he earned it just based on the pic that started it all. We're not talking about his ability or anything else about he as a player in this thread. There are plenty of those in the Around the NFL forum. There you can rush to his defense all you want, (based on things so far, I wouldn't rush to fast though). Yes, there are some bad photoshops in this thing here, but there are some great ones as well. I would suggest lightening up some and go with it, (and most importantly and obiously, keep in mind you are on a Redskins site. This kind of thing is going happen here).

what r u talking about i have like 2 posts.and the one ur reffering too was the first

He might be refering to the "texting" format of your posts.... my computer has roughly 102 full sized keys on the keyboard, I presume yours does as well.... learn to use them.

Save the texting for YBFs

giants66. Why don't you stop while you are just far behind instead of buried? No doubt that this is a thread having fun at Eli's expense, but he earned it just based on the pic that started it all. We're not talking about his ability or anything else about he as a player in this thread. There are plenty of those in the Around the NFL forum. There you can rush to his defense all you want, (based on things so far, I wouldn't rush to fast though). Yes, there are some bad photoshops in this thing here, but there are some great ones as well. I would suggest lightening up some and go with it, (and most importantly and obiously, keep in mind you are on a Redskins site. This kind of thing is going happen here).
im just saying u can find other pictures of him theres plenty that would fit much better. im not in his defence either im just saying campell isnt payton. and i no eli isnt either.