Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, it's that time again....put up or shut up!! Especially Chewy!!

Tom [Giants fan]

Tom, I would like to make a 10 dollar bet with you on this game. Straight up no odds. If the Skins win you make a 10 dollar contribution to the charity of my choice and if the Giants win I make a 10 dollar donation to the charity of your choice. Of course it has to be an official Charity so it makes this a tax right off ie: you can't request it to the big blue beer fund. :laugh:

If the Skins win send the 10 dollar donation to one of these charities.

Tom, This is the type of bet where even if your team loses you win by doing a good deed. The charities I have listed benefit the men and women of our armed forces and there families after they have been wounded in combat. They are our true American hero's and we all owe them our thanks and gratitude. :notworthy

http://www.aerhq.org/donation.asp

DONATIONS

Army Emergency Relief obtains a large share of the funds necessary to support our missions through donations from both the general public and those from the Army Family.

In 2004, 13% of total income was used for fund raising and other administrative expenses. The U.S. Army provides much of our administration requirements, thereby insuring that 87 cents of every dollar you donate goes directly into one of our programs for soldiers and their families.

Founded by the Secretary of War in 1942, Army Emergency Relief is exempt from federal income tax under section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Contributions to AER are fully deductible under section 170(B)(1)(a) of the Code. Our FEIN is 53-0196552. Click here for a copy of our latest IRS determination letter. Although sponsored by the Department of the Army, AER receives no direct funding from the government and is not part of any government-funded compensation or assistance program.

All donations to AER are used to support soldiers and their families. Checks should be made payable to Army Emergency Relief or simply the letters AER. Contributions should be mailed to:

Army Emergency Relief

Attn: Donations

200 Stovall Street, Room 5-N-13

Alexandria, VA 22332-0600

If you have additional questions about donating to Army Emergency Relief, you may contact us at 703-325-0463 or by e-mail to: Campaign@aerhq.org

AER has consistently been highly rated by Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent evaluator of charities.

Corporate/business donations

U.S. Army Annual FundRaising Campaign

Allotment Contribution Information

http://www.cause-usa.org/main/home.cfm?Category=Home&Section=Main

Serving Soldiers

Cause provides personal care and comfort items to, and organizes recreational events for, soldiers recuperating from wounds and injuries suffered in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Research shows that recreation and entertainment are vital to the healing process, especially for those injured in the prime of their youth. The brave young men and women injured in the global war on terror often face months of medical care and rehabilitation far from home and family. Cause programs are designed to bring some comfort and relaxation into their lives as they take the long journey back to health. Your donation can help us make their recuperation a little bit easier. Please donate now, either online or by check.

Comfort for America's Uniformed Services Elite

Cause PO Box 218 Herndon, VA 20172 703 481 8830

http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/

http://www.nationalamputation.org/

Any donation would be greatly appreciated. All funds received will go to the Foundation to continue our Programs and Services.

We will accept donations of medical equipment which is then given away to anyone in need.

The National Amputation Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501 ©(3) organization. All donations are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal Income Tax Purposes.

Please give what you can.

The National Amputation Foundation

40 Church Street

Malverne, NY 11565

Phone: (516) 887-3600

Fax: (516) 887-3667

E-mail: amps76@aol.com

Lack of respect for a respectable opponent.. I no way shape or form fear the Giants, especially their D but their O can keep it close.. Double digit win is hopeful imo.. I see us winning just not by a huge margin.
Im off topic ,but I thought Id let you know that you need to update the skins record to 4 and 2 on your sig. :gaintsuck

']Ok' date=' no more bets from this point on. And just so you guys know, whether the Giants win or lose, I won't be back for a couple of days. I'll either need time to cool down or will respectfully stay away if the Skins lose.

I want the Giants to win but I also hope there are no injuries. :cheers:[/quote']

i also hope the game is injury free for the Skins and no career ending injuries for your team :cheers:

Heya Tom...I already did this on another thread but it was in response to a bunch of chowderheads that don't the class or anything close to the intelligence you display in your behavior, so:

You guys looked great, we looked like hell. I think we will bounce back and win our next meeting and I think there is still going to be a battle to the end of the season for this division, but right now I'd give the edge to you guys and you don't look "over-rated" in any area to me, and your defense looks likes its kicked itself up a solid notch.

']The idea of seeing that sig a number of times is good by me. My sig it is for all those who bet. And thanks for being good sports about it. I'm sure you guys will get your revenge when the game is in Washington. The Giants are not a good road team.

:cuss: :mad:

I can't really be mad at Tom, because a) he's a high-class opposing team fan, and B) I whooped him in the Extreme Hogs fantasy league...:silly:

Archived