Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, it's that time again....put up or shut up!! Especially Chewy!!

Tom [Giants fan]

Quote: You guys should be ashamed... tsk tsk. That is a lopsided bet if I've ever seen one...

Go away. All the guys paying off with Tom's sig in this thread are class act Redskin ES members and gentlemen of honor (excluding me of course.) We all believed in the team and we thought we would win the game. Too bad they folded up like a bunch of wet cardboard. I would have liked to have seen a little more effort at winning. SF played better losing to us than we played losing to the Giants. I sure hope next week is a much better effort - win, lose or draw. This past weekend was about as pitiful as it gets.

I can hardly wait for the kickoff next week so I can get rid of this sig! Thank God it isn't until the next Giants Redskins game! Maybe I'll just watch soccer on Telemondo until the game starts this coming Sunday night! I feel like the girl crowned Pig of the Night with a toilet seat at a frat house party.

Edit with later info: Good news fellow losers! When we restore our old sigs all these giant sigs on our posts will disappear. The board always displays your current sig - it doesn't save sigs from a post. Thank god for technology. This will all just be a bad dream in a week!

Sigh, ok, turned on sigs and added this Tom. Sorry I was late, I will wear it until the 16th....

Sigh, sigh, sigh.... Chewy, or someone else, could you possibly make an anti-giants sig so I can get rid of this dirty feeling once I'm allowed to take of this stupid sig?

Sigh, ok, turned on sigs and added this Tom. Sorry I was late, I will wear it until the 16th....

Sigh, sigh, sigh.... Chewy, or someone else, could you possibly make an anti-giants sig so I can get rid of this dirty feeling once I'm allowed to take of this stupid sig?

LOL, I can't believe all of you wearing that sig now.

:doh:

There's always next time. If I know Tom, he will be here with that same bet.

I still can't believe how many people I know turned down my 9 points I was giving away.

Thank God no one took it.

:D

Archived