Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn Johnson is a retard.

Spaceman Spiff

Anyone seen this interview with Michael Irvin? Downright rediculous. Keyshawn is almost like a parody of himself now. I mean, I know we all hated Irvin when he played with the Cowboys, but WTF is Keyshawn thinking? In his FINEST moment he couldn't hold a candle to Irvin. How can he diss Cris Carter, Irvin and Rice, saying they weren't physical? And the whole thing about taking money away from him by saying he's a #2? Man, I thought MESHAWN has mellowed in his old age, clearly he hasn't.

On a side note, does anyone like Michael Irivin a bit more now? I actually like watching him on espn.

Irvin is one of the few people that have given the Redskins respect. I appreciate it even though he often comes off as a homer or fool.

Irvin is clearly a better analyst than Young and Berman is a tool.

Key on the other hand had his pride hurt. Too bad. Its the truth, it makes it more hurtful for him to hear it coming from a former Cowboy.

How about his buddy Moose ? I wanted to slap him so bad I couldn't see straight. He would not shut up. I had to yell at the TV for him to SHUTUP about every 30 seconds. I think that he had gotten a hold of some of Irvins stash or something. Someone needs to hit him in the face with a rubber shovel. OK, now I'm being nice. Just a shovel.

Archived