Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn Johnson is a retard.

Spaceman Spiff

Yup pushed himself off right into the Hall. Where is Art nowadays. Off being mediocre I assume.

You do realize that Mikey didn't get inducted into the hall of fame???? :doh:

I didn't think so, seeing as how all of your posts and your sig. show how slow you are. But, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt!!! :rolleyes:

alright...maybe i should change the title of my thread to keyshawn and weapon x are retards?

Please make it happen. He posted to this thread in an attempt to flame. Check out his other posts as well. All pointless trolling.

Re: Meshawn, they hyped the interview too much for the content that was provided. Johnson only proved what an asshat he is.

alright...maybe i should change the title of my thread to keyshawn and weapon x are retards?

Sounds like a great idea :laugh:

Back on topic - I agree with you on Irvin I think he's pretty good analyst. He comes off as honest and knowledgeable and seems to be having fun. The guy takes insults better then just about anyone, he just laughs at the people talking smack. He’s also been real cool about giving the redskins respect.

As for Meshawn, yeah the dude strikes me as having a fairly low IQ. He just doesn’t seem to be the brightest guy. His interview with Irvin really made him look foolish.

Please make it happen. He posted to this thread in an attempt to flame. Check out his other posts as well. All pointless trolling.

Re: Meshawn, they hyped the interview too much for the content that was provided. Johnson only proved what an asshat he is.

I was having fun with Honorary Hog, I wasn't speaking to the rest of you.

When you attacked the career of Art Monk, you spoke to all of us. If you have something intelligent to contribute (which I doubt based on your belief that Michael Irvin is in the HOF) then please do so. Otherwise, I question why you are a member of this board if you all you have done since you joined is attacked and trolled.

What is an Eagle fan doing blowing Michael Irvin?? You should be ashamed of yourself...you're pathetic. Go post on cowboyszone if you're going to slob all over Irvin's knob.

He's a great receiver. I'm not just an Eagles fan, I'm an NFL fan too. He was the precursor to T.O. and Chad Johnson, Art Monk was a precursor to Ed McCaffrey and Keyshawn Johnson.

He's a great receiver. I'm not just an Eagles fan, I'm an NFL fan too. He was the precursor to T.O. and Chad Johnson, Art Monk was a precursor to Ed McCaffrey and Keyshawn Johnson.

Boy you are such the fool

If you were a fan of the NFL, you would have known Irvin ISNT in the hall.

Lets see....

Monk has 3 SB rings, McCaffrey has 2, Keyshawn (despite being a grade A jerk) has 1

TO and Chad Johnson each have ZERO!

Which group would you rather be lumped with?

As for Skins fans thinking Spurrier was a good choice for Head Coach, well its easy to bash people now for thinking that. MOST fans as well as analysists thought he was going to be a good coach. I bet many Eagle fans thought Kotite was going to be a good coach as well.

You have proven yourself to be inflammatory and ignorant. Please troll along somewhere else.

WeaponX,

We're a pretty tolerant lot around here, but not without limits. You'll want to avoid ANY hints of racism (whether "in fun" or not), and do better than one-liners intended to inflame the board. And for heaven's sake don't come back and say you don't know what I'm talking about, either. That would be bad.

We love having fans of other teams here to participate in the conversation. We're not real crazy about agitators with no apparent reason to be here other than trying to poke a stick into the hornet's nest.

WeaponX,

We're a pretty tolerant lot around here, but not without limits. You'll want to avoid ANY hints of racism (whether "in fun" or not), and do better than one-liners intended to inflame the board. And for heaven's sake don't come back and say you don't know what I'm talking about, either. That would be bad.

We love having fans of other teams here to participate in the conversation. We're not real crazy about agitators with no apparent reason to be here other than trying to poke a stick into the hornet's nest.

I can respect that. I'll tone it down.

Has everyone forgotten that Monk did play one season and ended his career as an Eagle?

As far as the entire Art Monk or Mike Quick discussion, Monk deserves to be in the Hall of Fame....nuff said! But if Quick didn't break his leg, he could have had the same type of career as Monk did. And remember that he put up good numbers with a old Jaws and a young Randal as his QBs while Monk play with three Super Bowl QBs.

Big difference.

Has everyone forgotten that Monk did play one season and ended his career as an Eagle?

As far as the entire Art Monk or Mike Quick discussion, Monk deserves to be in the Hall of Fame....nuff said! But if Quick didn't break his leg, he could have had the same type of career as Monk did. And remember that he put up good numbers with a old Jaws and a young Randal as his QBs while Monk play with three Super Bowl QBs.

Big difference.

3 SB qb's who were not close to world beaters.

Archived