Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting in front of the criticism.

Art

Put down your haterade.

Yes - you're right. Today's defensive performance had nothing to do with a rookie QB and EVERYTHING to do with Arrington and his ability to bring this defense to the next level! What an idiot Greg Williams is! Had he only thought of playing him sooner, we would have had 5 shutouts! :rolleyes:

Yes - you're right. Today's defensive performance had nothing to do with a rookie QB and EVERYTHING to do with Arrington and his ability to bring this defense to the next level! What an idiot Greg Williams is! Had he only thought of playing him sooner, we would have had 5 shutouts! :rolleyes:

haterade-logo.jpg

He had 9 tackles in one game, what has holdman done all year. He should have been in all along.

If he should have been in all along then he would have been in all along. To suggest he would have been the difference in KC and Denver is an exercise in idiocy. I can't say I am surprised though. I expect a whole charge of moronic posters to come forward and say "See, I told you so."

Lavar was Lavar. He made some plays, he blew some plays. The coaches obvious felt like this was an opponent where he could get some work in considering that there was only so much damage he could inflict on his own team.

Lavar was Lavar. He made some plays, he blew some plays. The coaches obvious felt like this was an opponent where he could get some work in considering that there was only so much damage he could inflict on his own team.

That is the kind of crap statement that leaves you marked as a HATER. You don't have a clue what the coaches thought, that CRAP is what YOU think.

We won buddy, can the hate.

That is the kind of crap statement that leaves you marked as a HATER. You don't have a clue what the coaches thought, that CRAP is what YOU think.

We won buddy, can the hate.

Agreeing with the statement that Lavar failing to play sooner is the reason that we are not 6-0 is what leaves you marked as a completely hopeless moronic fool. Seriously dude, get a grip. Do SOMETHING besides wave the Lavar flag. The Lavar ****suckers are so predictable. Like Clockwork I knew they would swarm to lead a mob of stupidity. You're front and center - congrats.

Archived