Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting in front of the criticism.

Art

Agreeing with the statement that Lavar failing to play sooner is the reason that we are not 6-0 is what leaves you marked as a completely hopeless moronic fool. Seriously dude, get a grip. Do SOMETHING besides wave the Lavar flag. The Lavar ****suckers are so predictable. Like Clockwork I knew they would swarm to lead a mob of stupidity. You're front and center - congrats.

I haven't agreed with anything. I've just decided to call you on your helpless hate mongering. Look at you claiming to know the reasons the coaches put him in...."The coaches obvious felt like this was an opponent where he could get some work in considering that there was only so much damage he could inflict on his own team."

You are spouting hate like there is no tomorrow. Pathetic.

If he should have been in all along then he would have been in all along. To suggest he would have been the difference in KC and Denver is an exercise in idiocy. I can't say I am surprised though. I expect a whole charge of moronic posters to come forward and say "See, I told you so."

Lavar was Lavar. He made some plays, he blew some plays. The coaches obvious felt like this was an opponent where he could get some work in considering that there was only so much damage he could inflict on his own team.

Dirk the reason why we lost those games was the big plays. On both plays we missed tackles and we had to blitz to create pressure on the qb. LA is one of the best tacklers on this team and he can also create pressure on the QB without having to blitz so many, as he showed today.

Look sorry if you don't like the guy but it is clear this defense is different with him in the game. His first game and he leads the team in tackles speaks volumes. Maybe he was hurt, maybe it was his mouth, no one knows why he didn't play but now that he is our D is different.

Dirk the reason why we lost those games was the big plays. On both plays we missed tackles and we had to blitz to create pressure on the qb. LA is one of the best tacklers on this team and he can also create pressure on the QB without having to blitz so many, as he showed today.

Look sorry if you don't like the guy but it is clear this defense is different with him in the game. His first game and he leads the team in tackles speaks volumes. Maybe he was hurt, maybe it was his mouth, no one knows why he didn't play but now that he is our D is different.

Calm down, ladies. We won. Big. Play nice.

watch the play, he over pursued to the ball and was no one backside.

LaVar played well but he was out of position on the big run,

The whole defense was off on that play. Lamar got swallowed by a blocker and Griffin got stuffed. Lavar was actually blocked fairly well IMO.

Hope you guys aren't serious about Ramsey not being much of a back up. Guys he ran the plays that were called!! We should be thrilled to have such an awesome back up and I doubt he will be here much longer. Enjoy our team right now and everything they have going for them!! RAMSEY AND EVERYONE ON THE TEAM DID A GREAT JOB TODAY ACROSS THE BOARD!!:D

Absolutely true Art ;) .

We will need to explain how our three time pro bowler #56 didn't do better against a woefully porous SF offensive line, and how our vaunted high-draft-pick Sean T. and supposedly all-pro veteran Shawn S. only accounted for 1 interception when Smith was snatched for four last week :jerk: :rolleyes:

By the way Art et al. Can we maybe get an appropriately special icon/smiley-face thingy that would be just for "the media". Something as creative as the existing offerings? :D:D:D:D:D:D

After today, it appears the level of criticism of this team will be intense. We need to be prepared for the type of statements people will make against our team. Clinton Portis can't score against anyone but San Francisco. The Redskins had to kick a short field goal because they couldn't score in the red zone against a bad defense.

The dropped passes by Thrash and Cooley will plague us. Defensively, we didn't get eight sacks as predicted by Peter King, so, we're just not getting it done. Anything else you can think of.

Since when have Skins fans let media criticism influence their love!!!!???? :1stplace:

Hope you guys aren't serious about Ramsey not being much of a back up. Guys he ran the plays that were called!! We should be thrilled to have such an awesome back up and I doubt he will be here much longer. Enjoy our team right now and everything they have going for them!! RAMSEY AND EVERYONE ON THE TEAM DID A GREAT JOB TODAY ACROSS THE BOARD!!:D

Nice avatar. PM your phone number?

cheerleader.gif

:laugh:

As per the experts at the start of the season: "The Redskin recievers are way too small. They've actually downgraded from last season. This goes to show how out of step Gibbs is with the modern NFL. This sort of luck they've achieved in the passing game will not continue as the season wears on."

Where ya at b$tches?!?

Archived