Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting in front of the criticism.

Art

Hey, I'm as pessimistic as they come, and I don't see how anyone can come down on the Skins just because of today's performance. Will it translate into wins against other teams, I sure hope so! I hope that a win this big will show the team that they can actually rack up some points and play relatively mistake free ball.

It was a great win and I sure hope that this is just one more step that the 'Skins take on the road to playing B.S. (before Spurrier) football. Yes, I am still worried about the Eagles and our remaining game against the Boys and even our other division foe, the Giants. In my other post I was criticized for being worried about Philly and was told to name one good reason why we should be worried ---- at the same time, someone else said that San Diego is really our toughest AFC opponent. Well, guess who just beat San Diego? And, Dallas is doing well against Seattle, and the Giants are hanging tough against Denver.

I guess I need to stop worrying and enjoy the victory....

Are we going to see LaVar more next week since he did so well today?

I heard a local announcer on fox say that we have played a soft schedule.

How is playing away games in Dallas, Kansas City, and Denver soft? Not to mention that the Seahawks are no pushovers :rolleyes:

The excuses just keep getting better, as the season goes on.

I'm sure we'll hear something about the fans being too loud too :doh:

Archived