Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite movie scene?

Spaceman Spiff

There is a part in Forrest Gump where he's in the Black Panther HQ..... and while the guy is screaming at him, He sees Jenny's boyfriend hit her.

Then the music gets louder to "Hey Joe" and in slow motion....he just starts moving towards the guy. Once he gets there....everything goes back to normal speed....and Gump is just wailing on that dude.

There is a part in Forrest Gump where he's in the Black Panther HQ..... and while the guy is screaming at him, He sees Jenny's boyfriend hit her.

Then the music gets louder to "Hey Joe" and in slow motion....he just starts moving towards the guy. Once he gets there....everything goes back to normal speed....and Gump is just wailing on that dude.

"I'm sorry I had a fight in the middle of your Black Panther party."

The end scene in Reservior dogs where they all end up shooting each other. Or the scene where Micheal Madsen slices the cops ear off.

In Swingers when Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau are talking to the girls in Vegas in the trailer.

Wedding singer scene in Old School, where the wedding singer starts singing the song with random curse words.

True Romance end scene is just brilliant with the cops, FBI, mafia, and everyone just mixing it up.

I know we've done this before, but...I couldn't pick one fav. A few:

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

When Red sees Andy Dufresne on the beach at the end of Shawshank Redemption

The meetings with the two Bobs in Office Space

The opening wedding scene of the Godfather I

Harrison Ford: I didn't kill my wife.

Tommy Lee Jones: I don't care.

-----

Clint Eastwood: Any man don't want to get killed, best clear on out the back.

And: My mistake. Four coffins.

-----

Spock's death.

And the fight in the Mutara Nebula.

Great call for A Bronx Tale featuring "Come Together" of the Beatles...

Any scene from Jaws....how bout the first time seeing the shark or the drunk scar reflection seen or the zoom in on Brody when talking to man boobs bad hat Harry.

For you soccer fans out there...the close-up of Von Sydow during the bicycle kick from Pele'.

The Fight in They Live....tired movie but still classic.

The ending fight in Diggstown (obscure pull I know)

Berenger's scene in Platoon "what do you all know about killin'?" in Platoon

The end of Rocky II

The Triple Lindee in Back To School LOL

The "Welcome to Jurassic Park" scene in the first of that series with the Brontasaur

Many others.....i love the movies so i have tons. :)

when leo D dies in titanic..... most overrated movie ever

If you take away the Sap...the effects and historical content in the film was actually pretty good. I remember looking at pictures of the wreck in National Geographic when I was a kid, and thought it was the coolest thing that Ballard was able to find the ship.

"Ghosts of the Abyss" was better though.

More of the good stuff from Titanic, without the crapola. :D

Shawshank Redemption - When Haye is checking morning roll and Andy isn't in his cell, the screen just goes to the warden looking confused at his (Andy's) shoes, then the sirens blare. Gets better every time I see it.

A close second:

Total Recall - "See you at the pah-ty Rictah!!" Hahaha, gotta love Arnold. The dude dosen't have any arms left, I mean, c'mon.

Archived