Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite movie scene?

Spaceman Spiff

What is your favorite movie scene?

I'm thinking Goose and Maverick in top gun flight school when they see Kelly McGillis and realize she's the instructor.

Lebowski in the bowling alley when Jesus is talking smack.

"What the ****" in Risky business.

The scene in The Patriot where Mel Gibson goes nuts and kills the british troops in the forest....

what say you guys?

The big shootout in Heat after one of the bank robberies.

In Gladiator, when Maximus reveals himself to Commodus after they slaughtered the gladiators who were supposed to win.

LOTR: ROTK when Theoden did his battle speech and they charged Pellenor Field.

Wallace's battle speech in the first big battle in Braveheart, and "FRREEEDDDOOOMMM".

The entire 2nd half of Man On Fire, and any of the action scenes in Sin City with Marv.

*And the storming of Normandy beach in Saving Private Ryan.

**The lake fight in Hero and the snowy battle at the end of House of Flying Daggers are probably my favorite martial arts fight scenes.

Napoleon Dynamite dancing on stage for Pedro's skit....hilarious.

Carlito's Way, when he takes the bullets out of Sean Penn's gun, and it shows him throwing them away just as he goes to shoot the mafia guy.

The fight scene between Ethan Hawke and Denzel Washington in Training Day, when the gangsters turn on him.

Pulp Fiction when Vincent comes out of the bathroom and comes face to face with Bruce Willis, and his gun is on the kitchen counter! :laugh:

And the all time classic movie scene - one of my top 10 movies and the best ending ever, the final scene of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells. I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it. GO RENT IT RIGHT NOW!!!

And the all time classic movie scene - one of my top 10 movies and the best ending ever, the final scene of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells. I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it. GO RENT IT RIGHT NOW!!!

That's definitely up there.

I also like Tin Cup's round of golf with garden tools.

And then there's the scene in Band of Brothers where Eugene meets the nurse. Hell, all of Band of Brothers is outstanding.

The scene in The Patriot where Mel Gibson goes nuts and kills the british troops in the forest....

That was a bad ass scene.

My favs are Luke finding out Vader is his father in ESB, The Obi Anakin duel in EP III, Opening action in Saving Private Ryan, Final Duel between Luke and Vader in ROTJ, The scene where Indy Jones blasts the swordsman in Raiders of the lost Ark.

Edit, forgot to add 2 scenes in Tombstone, the spinning cup and the final dual with Doc and Ringo...

End of "Braveheart" where he screams "Freedom" and the king of England dies simultaneously.

Val Kilmer (Doc) spinning the cup like a gun to mock Johhny Ringo in "Tombstone"

Oh and how about the bathroom scene with Diane Lane in "Unfaithful" that movie was hot

Damn, the black knight goes right before I can get it in. . .

Some others. . .

Riding the bomb in Dr. Strangelove

The speech before the fight in Braveheart

The horse head in bed in the Godfather

The last scene in It's a Wonderful Life. . . To my best friend George, the richest guy in town. . .

The opening scene in Saving Private Ryan on the beaches at Normandy, the stop filming was incredible

Tha ballrog and all the war scenes from LOTR

Skywalker & Vaders fight in Empire. . .

Car chase scene in Bullit (mustang vs charger)

Any spaghetti western scene with Clint, the end of The Good, Bad and the Ugly

The scene where Clint kills off the sheriff in Unforgiven. . . "deservin's got nothing to do with it"

Princess Bride swordfighting scene & the Sicilian iocane powder scene

A few more. . .

dueling banjo's in Deliverance

The orgasim scene in When Harry Met Sally

The end of Manhunter whn they play InagadaDavita

The Shining whit Nicholson . . . Heeeres Johnny

Taxi Driver. . . "Are You talking to me?"

Storming the beaches in Apocolypse Now (Wagner playing over the speakers)

The fight scene in Excaliber with Carmina Burana by Orff (listen here)

The fight scene in Clockwork Orange to Beethoven's 9th

Damn, where to start...

Gladiator...My name is Maximus Decimus Meridious.

The Speech that was given at halftime during Friday Night Lights.

The 3 some scene in Wild Things! :)

The whole 1st part of Full Metal Jacket.

Ed Harris's opening scene to The Rock.

The ending scene of the trial during A Few Good Men. Probably my favorite.

Archived