Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

_____ Cost Us The Game (Fill In The Blank)

Blondie

How about the offensive line. Every single guy got beat and bad. Jansen and Samuels look like rookies and dont even bring up dockery.

The plays themselves are bad. Inside runs for Portis? What is that all about? Not one ouside run. Gibbs and GW should be ashamed of themselves. Our d is the worst at takeaways and pressuring the qb. It is ridiculous. Every toher team can do those things and we have what? 1 interception and like 5 sacks all year. That is 1 half of football for the giants or anyother team.

Oh yeah, Rock you suck and should never be put in the game. If football was a real job, you would be fired tomorrow.

Just fill in the blank with the appropriate name.

Rock fumbles and you would think he had killed someone's dog. Of course. Cut him. He has never done anything for this team. Can't play.....doesn't need to be on the team. Handed the ball to the defender.

He cost us the game.

Oh, wait........Jimoh cost the game right. I forgot.

No wait......it was Holdman......or Lavar not being in there.

No.....silly me......it was the defense that was horrible...and let Holmes score.

No......it was Gibbs and Williams being egotistical and not knowing what the **** they are doing.

No, wait...Brunell at the end of the game.

I mean, it is always ONE guy. Never a team defeat.

So, put the rantings here.

So, you couch coaches.......have at it.

Blondie

I will read them to Rock when I talk to him.

Don't scue your opinions just because of your liking for Rock. The fact of the matter is, if Ladell betts wasn't hurt, there would have been no fumble, and no TD after that.

Not only did that fumble lead to a defensive score for them, but it changed the whole momentum of the game. We had momentum, and this score would be vastly different if it wasn't for Rock. Hate to break it to you.

Oh, we didn't score a TD after that?

Silly me.

I thought we came back and tied the game.

You stick up for Rock too much. Can you at least admit he made a mistake?

I said turnover(s) cost us the game. Rock made some great plays on Teams, good for him. He still cost us 7 points.

Don't make a thread, ask for a name, then get mad at the responses:laugh:

I will read them to Rock when I talk to him.

I'm scared now!

Every turnover hurt us in this game. We can't point fingers to just one player or one coach....but Rocks hurt a lot, for sure. Not only was it 7 points for them but it was also a big momentum changer, something that doesn't come across in the box score.

Its easy to say Rock's fumble was a big deal, and Brunell's fumbles were a big deal, and not forcing a single turnover was a huge deal.

What is really starting to grate on me is Portis, however. Apparently NFL fields have specially installed invisible vines that snake up out of the ground when Portis runs by, and cut him down at the ankles. I dont care what stats Portis did or didnt have today, he left another hundred yards on the field. When you pay a running back 50 million dollars, you expect explosive, game changing plays. Plays that Santana Moss is making for us, plays that we havent seen from Portis since his FIRST carry as a Redskin against Tampa Bay over a year ago. Im sick of it.

Well...this is a team game...we can point to a lot of things... Brunells fumbles hurt, the defense not capitalizing on turnover opportunities, stupid penalties...but Rocks fumble seriously killed us. I know you love Rock Blondie, and I love him myself, but that fumble did really really hurt us. We will bounce back from this, good learning opportunity for the team. Gibbs has drilled it that we must stop making mistakes and this is a prime example. HTTR!!!

I know it cost 7 points.

BUT WE TIED THE GAME THEN AT 21.

THEN Holmes scored on a god awful long run to get the score to 28-21.

Blondie

The fact that we scored after that doesn't change the fact that THAT was the biggest play of the game. It swung the momentum the other way at a time when we were driving to take the LEAD, NOT to TIE. What dont you understand about that? I know you like Rock, but accountability comes in to play. Im a Ramsey fan but the biggest play of last years Eagle game was his bonehead interception at the end, regardless of other factors.

The fumble by Rock Cartwright was the key contributing factor to our loss. But fumbles period, not Rock Cartwright, fumbles. He happened to be the one that fumbled the ball.

Portis fumbled the ball too and it would have been a TD for the Chiefs, but the refs incorrectly said he was down.

That was the difference in the game, it killed the momentum. Not only did it stop our drive but it gave the Chiefs a free TD. We would have likely scored had the fumble not occured. It was potentially a 14 point swing.

Rock fumbles and you would think he had killed someone's dog. Of course. Cut him. He has never done anything for this team. Can't play.....doesn't need to be on the team. Handed the ball to the defender.

We cut Antonio Brown for the same thing.

Rock is no more important to this team than Brown, Gibbs needs to make a statement about stupid turnovers/penalties.

Don't act like Rock is some sort of martyr because Brown suffered the same fate for a turnover in a game we actually won.

guys, you should know better then to take on Blondie, Art, OM, Bubba et al when it comes to "their guys". Of course you are wrong cause "their guys" never make a mistake and they are much smarter then you and know more football then you... come on now. Resistance is silly. No one can be more rational then those folks mentioned above. I mean, how dare you question any of em?!

Its easy to say Rock's fumble was a big deal, and Brunell's fumbles were a big deal, and not forcing a single turnover was a huge deal.

What is really starting to grate on me is Portis, however. Apparently NFL fields have specially installed invisible vines that snake up out of the ground when Portis runs by, and cut him down at the ankles. I dont care what stats Portis did or didnt have today, he left another hundred yards on the field. When you pay a running back 50 million dollars, you expect explosive, game changing plays. Plays that Santana Moss is making for us, plays that we havent seen from Portis since his FIRST carry as a Redskin against Tampa Bay over a year ago. Im sick of it.

Sorry, but it was obvious that Portis was far from 100%. It's most obvious when he has one man to beat. His lateral movement is limited.

Gregg Williams and the Redskins D cost us the game. I'm sorry, but our defense is absoletly terrible. I mean they let up some terrible, stupid plays the past couple of weeks. Our run defense is awful. Plus, the thing that is really killing us is that we have 0 turnovers forced throughout this entire season so far. That says a lot about our defense. Gregg Williams really needs to sit down and look really long and hard at the tapes. He really needs to make some big time changes (LaVar). I mean LaVar can make some really good plays. He's a playmaker. He can get to the QB and make some sacks, and he could also force some fumbles which can obviously lead to turnovers. We didn't lose because of Rock, we lost because our defense is terrible this year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was a joke right. :doh:

:rolleyes: no nimrod it's not

while the turnovers cost us 10 poinrs, the refs took away 2 turnovers, and missed obvious holding downfield that gave the chiefs 1 td, and one huge play that set up another

Archived