Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

_____ Cost Us The Game (Fill In The Blank)

Blondie

Turnovers cost us the game.

We kicked their rear ends up and down that field, and lost.

I know Rock is your boy Blondie, but that was a very costly turnover. Giving them 7 free points.

Brunell fumbles were equally costly, as his first one was on our first possesion.

We were so much better than those guys.

You people are off your rockers......Lets take a look. Brunell..(Mr. Gibbs polished quarterback) fumbled the ball twice. He is supposed to lead this team to wins. Has he done that ? NO. Dont blame this on the Rock. Brunell has been put on this high pedestal and for what. He apparently cant hold onto the ball....He apparently cant find receivers.....He apparently has received allot of luck throwing to Moss who 90% of the time has to change his route and come back for the ball......He apparenly has gotton lucky throwing into two and three man coverage.......He apparently cant figure out what 3rd and 8 means and throws 3 yard passes. He apparently cant scramble as we were led to believe. What is wrong with you people.......

And then we have the Lavar issue.......So you have a pro bowler sitting out becuase of Gibbs/Greg shooting back at him......You have Gibbs playing a washed up quarterback......AND YOU CALL GIBBS A GENIUS ? Gibbs is washed up as well as Brunell and apparently cant make team decisions that benefit the team and not his personal agenda..... My hats off to both RAMSEY/LAVAR..I hope they find a team that will respect what they can do.

REDSKINS WILL FAIL AGAIN THIS YEAR. PERIOD

This better not be the trend for our season.

Well, the Redskins are 5 of 5 so far this season. I was thinking after the Seahawks game how lucky they were to be 3-0 with all those turnovers and now its bitten them in the ass in 2 games in a row.

It's not just the turnovers they give away though. They aren't giving the ball away more than other teams but they definitely aren't getting any turnovers in return. And this team would be 5-0 if they had gotten just one turnover in each game.

You people are off your rockers......Lets take a look. Brunell..(Mr. Gibbs polished quarterback) fumbled the ball twice. He is supposed to lead this team to wins. Has he done that ? NO. Dont blame this on the Rock. Brunell has been put on this high pedestal and for what. He apparently cant hold onto the ball....He apparently cant find receivers.....He apparently has received allot of luck throwing to Moss who 90% of the time has to change his route and come back for the ball......He apparenly has gotton lucky throwing into two and three man coverage.......He apparently cant figure out what 3rd and 8 means and throws 3 yard passes. He apparently cant scramble as we were led to believe. What is wrong with you people.......

And then we have the Lavar issue.......So you have a pro bowler sitting out becuase of Gibbs/Greg shooting back at him......You have Gibbs playing a washed up quarterback......AND YOU CALL GIBBS A GENIUS ? Gibbs is washed up as well as Brunell and apparently cant make team decisions that benefit the team and not his personal agenda..... My hats off to both RAMSEY/LAVAR..I hope they find a team that will respect what they can do.

REDSKINS WILL FAIL AGAIN THIS YEAR. PERIOD

It's post like this that ruin it for the rest of the newbies that actually post something intelligent.

The team lost the game. Last time I checked, it's still a team game. The

offense moved the ball, but he "offense" turned it over. The defense

played hard, but the "defense" allowed too many big plays and no turnovers.

In a nutshell, it takes 11 guys to play offense and 11 on defense. You can't

hang this loss or any loss on any one player.

Well, there's several ways we could go here.

We could ban about half of you for clear rules violations.

We could try to provide actual answers to many of the more preposterous accusations that have been made, knowing full well they would fall on deaf ears.

We could do nothing and continue to watch Redskins fans treat one another worse than they treat trolling fans of other teams.

Or, realizing all of this is 99% of what happens whenever our favorite team loses---the result of how much we all care about the Redskins, how much we all hurt when they lose, and how deeply so many of us seem to believe we know what the real problem and how to fix it if we could only just make them all see---we can hope everyone calms down now that the bile and worst of the hangovers are slowly starting to wear off, remember we're all mostly adults here, and simply shut it down.

Hmm.

Archived