Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins in KC: Art's blog.

Art

Couple ES appearances.

1) On FOX shot of Brunell taking a couple warm-up snaps from Cory Raymer after Rabach's nick, shot of Art on sidelines directly behind. The big guy in burgundy Skins shirt looking down ... with thinning dome. Any of you vid mavens do the honors? :)

2) As Comcast interviewing G. Williams outside locker room post-game, Art blows by L to R, followed by TK in dark polo and pony tail.

Hey. This stuff is for the record.

Couple ES appearances.

1) On FOX shot of Brunell taking a couple warm-up snaps from Cory Raymer after Rabach's nick, shot of Art on sidelines directly behind. The big guy in burgundy Skins shirt looking down ... with thinning dome. Any of you vid mavens do the honors? :)

2) As Comcast interviewing G. Williams outside locker room post-game, Art blows by L to R, followed by TK in dark polo and pony tail.

Hey. This stuff is for the record.

:rubeyes:

36ea7fd1.jpg

9743ff57.jpg

great blog. interestingly enough, it seems like you could've snagged some pretty candid and heartfelt responses if you ask some guys about specifics of the game. I don't see it as pestering the players, I see it as letting a player vent a little. lotsa stuff to be said after that game, I'm sure.

Everything's great - now if we could just get TK a real camera ...

:D

You're right. I was using Art's Cannon Rebel. I'll post a PayPal link shortly so you guys can donate to the "Get TK a real camera Fund". :D

Archived