Broncos fan trolling the ES site

Broncos fan trying to pick a fight

Redskins fans living in the past?

Bronco fans must live in the past too

42-10?

See here another score for you

49-24

'cause when Peyton gets a hold of the hoofs y'all just look like __ - __

Don't worry about what happens to us-November/December/January - tend to your own team :helmet:

That's not really that good, but I fully understand you're just starting out. Hang in there kid.

camyj15 comes up with a rhyme

It's not real good, but it takes a little time

One of these days he's gonna be a poet

He's got potential, trust me I know it

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I signed up on tuesday because Skins fans came to Broncomania talking trash. There was a couple threads linking the BS being spread on this site. I couldn't resist.

I'm registered here, Broncomania, Orange Mane, and the Jax site. All by this name. I registered on the Jax site back in the Summer because I was thinking of going to that game last week. I have exactly zero posts on there.

I have no plans of registering on a Patsie site. Unless they start talking as much $#!+ as your boys on here.[/quote

Your boyfriend called from BM and wants you to come back.

Considering who I was replying too, that was probably way too much to handle at one time. I'd be happy to debate specifics, intangibles, etc... with anyone who would want to.

And the record I highlighted I consider his ultimate achievement considering how many years he had to play under Reeves.

That's funny,and I thought football was a TEAM game. Silly me,I didn't know it was a QB's game. Shut the F#$k up w/ the lame records and ho hum bs.

It's not even about the wins, it's about his sub par performances.

Against us he went 14 for 38. 257 yards and 1 TD and 3 INT's. 30 something yards rushing with no TD's. He was in his prime. In the biggest game of the year. It's not even just that year. He was shut down in two other SB's too.

SB XXIV facing SF he passed 26 times for 108 yards on 10 completions with no TD's and 2 Int's. He ran 3 times for 8 yards that game.

In SB XXI against NYG he had a half way decent performance. He passed for 304 yds attempting 37 times while completing 20. He passed for 1 TD and 1 INT.

Let's examine his wins.

Against the Packers his stats were 12/22 123 yds and 1 INT. No passing TD's. He did rush for one TD, however.

His best performance came in his last game against the Falcons where he was 18/29 336 yds with 1TD and 1 INT. He also rushed for 1.

Hardly the basis for calling him the greastest QB

And I keep hearing what a great QB he was.Funny how they suked to they got a running game.

Enough of this crap wrap about how great both teams were in the past; what will happen Sunday is that the Broncos will be completely crushed by a very good Washington defense - I can't see Denver moving the ball AT ALL! Low scoring; maybe 16 - 6 Washington.

:cheers:

You really have to be a sad and pathetic person to come on to another team's board just to troll. Don't you have anything better to do then just go over and try to annoy people?

I'm not "trolling", just defending my team.

What I think is sad is the amount of homers around here that think the Skins are a great team. Hell, they aren't even good. They're average. They've already exceeded expectations. Be happy with what you've accomplished so far this year.

And to all the others that have brought up 42-10 a couple hundred times, that doesn't make the 2005 Skins any better. It won't stop the Skins from getting stomped this weekend.

What I think is sad is the amount of homers around here that think the Skins are a great team. Hell, they aren't even good. They're average. They've already exceeded expectations. Be happy with what you've accomplished so far this year.
:doh: Are you a complete idiot? What message board are you posting on?

And to all the others that have brought up 42-10 a couple hundred times, that doesn't make the 2005 Skins any better. It won't stop the Skins from getting stomped this weekend.

defending? :laugh:

you and your troll brothers came here talking trash, so save the only defending my team bull ****

Now make sure you get it right. The offense has exceeded expectations by coming up big when needed. The D is right on track where expected.

I have no problem cheering on a bad 3-0 team either.

Enough of this crap wrap about how great both teams were in the past; what will happen Sunday is that the Redskins will be completely crushed by a very good Denver defense - I can't see Washington moving the ball AT ALL! Low scoring; maybe 16 - 6 Broncos.

Oh, the great Defense that your team bought at the Browns "washed up player" yard sale? If you want to see what a great defense really is, wait until Sunday, then you can watch a great defense dismantle your offense. :laugh:

Why do I get the impression that this guy could walk into Fed Ex and be baffled that people would actually wear burgundy and gold there? This IS our home turf, you are the guest. We will act here as we please(well so long as the staff doesnt mind). You had your say about the game, many times. We all knew your opinion by Tuesday. Lastly for you of all people to call someone out for homerism would be the absolute height of hypocrisy now wouldn't it.

Archived