In December I know that their fans will groan

They've been in the cellar for about 5 years

Reason to raise my glass, and yell cheers

Most of their fans are homers and blind to the fact

That Snyders the reason their teams outta wack

But this week they're playing my team in Denver

Even if we lose, there's always December

:laugh:

And what makes Denver so great?That's right nothing!

Some things I say are so funny I crack myself up. I don't care if you think it's sad or not.

There's always a December for you. But by then, you'll be out of contention even if you beat Denver this week.

Well, if that happened, that would say alot about a Broncos team losing to a non-playoff contender at home. :laugh:

Bronco fans can never be as bitter and disrespectfull as Eagle fans.

With that, all I am going to say is......42-10

205 yards, I don't think that record has been broken, has it?

Muhsin Muhammad broke the previous long TD reception of 80 yards, with his own 85 yard reception.

Probably the # of touchdowns scored in a quarter record has remained intact, though.

Fellas I'd just like to let you know

That game was played 18 years ago

It has nothing to do with the game this week

The Broncos will win, cause your Redskins stink

I did write a rhyme in that other post

With Lelie and Rod, your secondary is toast

The Champ will return from his injury

We'll hold Portis to under sixty

No way Brunell can win with his arm

He'll be lucky if he leaves without any harm

We'll run Anderson down your Skins throat

I'll be back on Monday, just to gloat

Back on Monday? I don't see how you find the time. I mean won't you be moving on to being a complete pest(and I mean that in the most insulting possible way)on the board of whomever is next on your teams schedule. I can see that your fully devoted to be a prick but come on man theres only so many hours in the day. The fact that you've already eluded to the fact that even if we beat your team that you'd still insist we sucked leads me to conclude that we could go 16-0 and you'd still talk smack. Taking that into consideration how could anyone take you seriously? I mean really. I don't think even you believe what your shoveling.

Truly, I have never seen more bitter, angry people come to our board. It's ok Bronco fans, even though you are morons, Jesus still loves you. But God knows the Skins are going to beat you down in your house. I bet you can all still hear the Redskins band in your dreams from Super Bowl XXII. I know I do. :D

I guess hanging on to ancient history is about all you have to brag about these days

We'll be happy to continue the tradition for you Sunday :D

-------------------------

broncosINT.jpg

I guess hanging on to ancient history is about all you have to brag about these days

broncosINT.jpg

What....Losing to the Skins....sure they will gladly help you....Denver Trolls are almost as bad as Eagles trolls.:broncosuc

broncosINT.jpg

Holding onto history, well you Bronco's fans are a good one to talk. All we've heard out of you guys this week is Elway and back to back SuperBowls.

Guess you have to bring that stuff up when your current QB is Jake Plummer.

Holding onto history, well you Bronco's fans are a good one to talk. All we've heard out of you guys this week is Elway and back to back SuperBowls.

I haven't mentioned Elway once since I came to this site, but you guys have mentioned 42-10 about 13 different times.

What....Losing to the Skins....sure they will gladly help you....Denver Trolls are almost as bad as Eagles trolls.:broncosuc

I'm not a troll. Just trying to let you guys know whats in store on sunday. But if for some reason Denver does lose, I'll be back and appologize.

Since you're comparing Denver fans to Eagle "trolls", do they come back on Monday when the Skins beat them?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

every freaking Pony thread is about what WAS done before....or false stats

the game is Sunday, watch, learn, cry

Nah, I don't bring up the greatest QB ever to play the game who has more wins than any other QB that has ever played the game unless someone else does. Our greatest teams were almost 8 years ago now.

BUT, there is new optimism this year with our D and ST play. Our offense will be fine like it always is.

I'm not a troll. Just trying to let you guys know whats in store on sunday. But if for some reason Denver does lose, I'll be back and appologize.

Since you're comparing Denver fans to Eagle "trolls", do they come back on Monday when the Skins beat them?

Hello....you signed up this month....the teams play Sunday.....I bet you just registered at patriots website....dude that is what trolls do.:laugh:

You are a troll. Just an apologetic one come Monday.:laugh:

Hello....you signed up this month....the teams play Sunday.....I bet you just registered at patriots website....dude that is what trolls do.:laugh:

You are a troll. Just an apologetic one come Monday.:laugh:

I signed up on tuesday because Skins fans came to Broncomania talking trash. There was a couple threads linking the BS being spread on this site. I couldn't resist.

I'm registered here, Broncomania, Orange Mane, and the Jax site. All by this name. I registered on the Jax site back in the Summer because I was thinking of going to that game last week. I have exactly zero posts on there.

I have no plans of registering on a Patsie site. Unless they start talking as much $#!+ as your boys on here.

I signed up on tuesday because Skins fans came to Broncomania talking trash. There was a couple threads linking the BS being spread on this site. I couldn't resist.

I'm registered here, Broncomania, Orange Mane, and the Jax site. All by this name. I registered on the Jax site back in the Summer because I was thinking of going to that game last week. I have exactly zero posts on there.

I have no plans of registering on a Patsie site. Unless they start talking as much $#!+ as your boys on here.

Whatever troll....folks on this site have dealt with guys like you for a long time...hey I say enjoy the game and have a good time in defeat.:cheers:

ummm yeah.... :rolleyes:

makes so much sense... your upset with "redskin" fans posting on a Bronco sight, so instead of dealing with them... you go to a Redskin sight and start trolling exactly like the Redskins fans you were upset with....

What they did was wrong.... but your actions are....excusable

:bsflag:

Archived