Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All the Denver trolls...

Spaceman Spiff

Let's see...Jake Plummer threw 27 TD's last year, with 20 INT's...right now he has 4 TD's with 3 INT's...hell of a pace he's on!!

Ok.. So Jakes not the best QB around, ill give you that one. But the Denver D is eons ahead of the skins D. And your offense is suspect. As for the game this week you are about to receive a first hand lesson on just how much better Denver is as a whole. I wathced two of your skins games, nothing impressed me, the chiefs D looked better than you guys, thats not saying a whole hell of alot. Man, I cant wait to come back here sunday night and read your excuses. Your whole team is suspect.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok.. So Jakes not the best QB around, ill give you that one. But the Denver D is eons ahead of the skins D. And your offense is suspect. As for the game this week you are about to receive a first hand lesson on just how much better Denver is as a whole. I wathced two of your skins games, nothing impressed me, the chiefs D looked better than you guys, thats not saying a whole hell of alot. Man, I cant wait to come back here sunday night and read your excuses. Your whole team is suspect.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The validity of your stupidity was verified here. There isnt a team out there who would take your defense over ours. What a moronic statement that was jeeez.:dunce:

if you believe that crap then you're a bigger fool than you're acting in here (if that's possible).

You make a stupid claim.... back it up with facts... if not :shutup:

there's no worries, you won't be back, trolls never show up when their team loses... they are too chicken **** :rolleyes:

The validity of your stupidity was verified here. There isnt a team out there who would take your defense over ours. What a moronic statement that was jeeez.:dunce:

The Denver DBs are about the same as the Skins. The LBs on Denver are sooo much bether than yours. And the Denver d-line is better than yours. Your Coordinator is the only thing better than ours.

That being said, every team out there would take the Denver D over yours, but no team would take our defensive coordinator over yours.

if you believe that crap then you're a bigger fool than you're acting in here (if that's possible).

You make a stupid claim.... back it up with facts... if not :shutup:

there's no worries, you won't be back, trolls never show up when their team loses... they are too chicken **** :rolleyes:

That's the kicker right there. Our team will not lose. You'll be lucky to cover the spread.

Your whole secondary is overrated first of all Bronco Billy. They are slow and highly succeptable to any kind of speed.

Your D-line... well the sun shines on a dogs doody hole from time to time. The Brownies will show up and you wont be able to flush all those nuggets.

Your LBs... huh we turn special teamers into 25 million dollar lbers you dont hold a candle as long as we have bodies in those jerseys.

Finally.. You're still the same Broncos that get trampled by anyone with a good D(miami) or a passing attack(indy) Jax game(refer to the sunshining line above)

That's the kicker right there. Our team will not lose. You'll be lucky to cover the spread.

:jerk: talk's cheap

heard the samething the week before the ponies went up against the lowly dolphins :laugh:

save your false bravado, and stupid bull **** for your bronco buddies

That's not really that good, but I fully understand you're just starting out. Hang in there kid.

camyj15 comes up with a rhyme

It's not real good, but it takes a little time

One of these days he's gonna be a poet

He's got potential, trust me I know it

Come on in and take a seat

You say your name is In-com-plete

Well learn a lesson learn replete

Incomplete you don't have to be

Set forth here is my surreply

If you had any knowledge you could apply

Camyj - Incomplete, I'm a girl not a guy

And you still should concern yourself with your own team, but you're already concerned, aren't you :laugh: :helmet:

Come on in and take a seat

You say your name is In-com-plete

Well learn a lesson learn replete

Incomplete you don't have to be

Set forth here is my surreply

If you had any knowledge you could apply

Camyj - Incomplete, I'm a girl not a guy

And you still should concern yourself with your own team, but you're already concerned, aren't you :laugh: :helmet:

I thought you were a chick that's why I said he

A couple times, just hopeing you see

That rhyme's pretty good I will admit

The redskins this week will get poped like a zit

I won't rip you down because you're a girl

Even though I'm a pimp, I'll just show you the door

So go on your way back to a Skins thread

On second thought its late, better go to bed

I thought you were a chick that's why I said he

A couple times, just hopeing you see

That rhyme's pretty good I will admit

The redskins this week will get poped like a zit

I won't rip you down because you're a girl

Even though I'm a pimp, I'll just show you the door

So go on your way back to a Skins thread

On second thought its late, better go to bed

How To Beat A Dead Horse

7) Sign up at an opposing team's website and post trash 20 times a day

6) Create an opaque screen name

5) Talk trash, but misspell words like "hoping" and "popped"

4) Call yourself a pimp on a football message board

3) Talk trash in an attempt to bolster faith in your team for the game

2) Presume that the game is played on the opposing team message board and not on the field

1) Go to Invesco Field, stuff and kick Broncos again and again and again and again and again and again and...you get the point (I hope)

How To Beat A Dead Horse

7) Sign up at an opposing team's website and post trash 20 times a day

6) Create an opaque screen name

5) Talk trash, but misspell words like "hoping" and "popped"

4) Call yourself a pimp on a football message board

3) Talk trash in an attempt to bolster faith in your team for the game

2) Presume that the game is played on the opposing team message board and not on the field

1) Go to Invesco Field, stuff and kick Broncos again and again and again and again and again and again and...you get the point (I hope)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#4 :thumbsup:

Listen, these people seem like they just hit puberty so they're hard to take seriously. look at the join date and they're all within the last few days. when we beat the snot out of them they'll all crawl back in a hole and our official membership totals will have gone up.

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't go on another's team website to trash talk. I'm fine with talking about my team and getting jazzed. But then the common trait of adolescence is insecurity.

...are still bitter. 42-10. We didn't even have this amount of trolls for Dallas week. And dare I say the Cowboy trolls were nicer and a bit more well informed?

So thats all I can think of. They're still being bitter bears.

42-10, ****es.

Didn't momma still have to swaddle your butt in 1988, biatch. :laugh:

More reason for the 4 skins to be worried, Champ is playing. Complete domination. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Handling Champ is easy, throw nothing in front of him,throw over the top. He has never been able to locate the ball when thrown over the top, easy burn.

Brunell to Moss deep? Yep, I want some Mile high toast with my eggs on Sunday.

Oh that's right, according to Shanny, Roland won't be covering Moss. Guess even Champ can beg out of tough assignments.

BTW, please let him handle some punts. He has such great hands......:laugh:

More reason for the 4 skins to be worried, Champ is playing. Complete domination. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Woo. Gee. Shiver. Shudder. And a golly gee whiz. That did it right there. We're done.

Archived