Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All the Denver trolls...

Spaceman Spiff

ummm yeah.... :rolleyes:

makes so much sense... your upset with "redskin" fans posting on a Bronco sight, so instead of dealing with them... you go to a Redskin sight and start trolling exactly like the Redskins fans you were upset with....

I signed up here because of the large amount of BS being slung on this site. Read my post again.

I signed up on tuesday because Skins fans came to Broncomania talking trash. There was a couple threads linking the BS being spread on this site. I couldn't resist.

I'm registered here, Broncomania, Orange Mane, and the Jax site. All by this name. I registered on the Jax site back in the Summer because I was thinking of going to that game last week. I have exactly zero posts on there.

I have no plans of registering on a Patsie site. Unless they start talking as much $#!+ as your boys on here.

You are Super Troll! Able to talk out your @$$ faster then a speeding bullet, able to sign the Browns crappy d-line in a single bound. Look! Up in the sky, it's a turd, it's a pain, NO! It's In-com-plete! (the same name on Broncomania, Orange Mane, AND the Jax Site) :loser: :troll: :broncosuc

Nah, I don't bring up the greatest QB ever to play the game who has more wins than any other QB that has ever played the game unless someone else does. Our greatest teams were almost 8 years ago now.

BUT, there is new optimism this year with our D and ST play. Our offense will be fine like it always is.

greatest qb ever? are you kidding me... be serious now. one of the top ones ever, but greatest nah. are broncos fans really this unedcuated about football? its like if I said monk was greatest wr of all time. take off the shades idiot.

:laugh:

The ND midget was pretty good but couldn't hold John's jock!

But I don't expect anyone in the "big" markets to acknowledge the truth (besides Wilbon).

hahaha your really are uneducated when it comes to football. are all broncos fans this dumb? elway was not the greatest qb. let it go dawg its over.

Super Bowl XXII has come and gone

That's why I'm not bitter that the Skins won

That blowout made everything so much greater

When we won back to back, about 10 years later

I don't like the Skins for reasons of my own

In December I know that their fans will groan

They've been in the cellar for about 5 years

Reason to raise my glass, and yell cheers

Most of their fans are homers and blind to the fact

That Snyders the reason their teams outta wack

But this week they're playing my team in Denver

Even if we lose, there's always December

:laugh:

My God, I've never seen someone so deserving of that avatar. :doh:

How many times must I say it?

The Bronco fans are bitter not necessarily because of some old Super Bowl result, but rather because they cheer for a team lacking the class and pedigree of our Redskins.

It starts with those silly uniforms, which look like something out of the Arena Ball League, or the XFL.

Then you've got that ridiculous coach, who has been riding the coattails of John Elway his entire career, even though Elway has been a car salesman for like a decade now.

In fact, I think the fact that the greatest player in the history of their franchise is now selling cars pretty much sums it up. Can you imagine John Riggins selling insurance?

Oh, and by the way, Coors Light sucks.

greatest qb ever? are you kidding me... be serious now. one of the top ones ever, but greatest nah. are broncos fans really this unedcuated about football? its like if I said monk was greatest wr of all time. take off the shades idiot.

Ah, are you one of the "educated" Skins fans?

Yep, greatest all-time QB!!

• Set the NFL career record for most wins as a starting quarterback with 148

• Set an NFL record with 47 fourth quarter comebacks

• Passing - Completed 4,123 Passes on 7,250 Attempts for 51,475 Yards and 300 Touchdowns

• Rushing - Carried 774 Times for 3,407 Yards and 33 Touchdowns

• Tied the NFL record for most seasons with 3,000 or more yards passing with 12

• The only player to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 200 yards in the same year for seven straight seasons.

• Selected to play in the Pro Bowl nine times.

• Set the NFL record for most rushing attempts by a quarterback with 687.

• Only QB to play in 5 Super Bowls.

A few other notable stats......

• Hit .349 with nine homers and 50 RBIs in 49 games in his final college baseball season in 1980.

• Was the New York Yankees' first selection in the 1981 summer draft.

• Completed 62.1 percent of his passes (774 of 1,243) for 9,349 yards and 77 touchdowns

• Set an NCAA record for the lowest percentage of passes intercepted in a career (3.13 percent)

Something you may find interesting, there is a key on your keyboard that allows you to capitalize proper names and the beginning of sentences. :D

How many times must I say it?

The Bronco fans are bitter not necessarily because of some old Super Bowl result, but rather because they cheer for a team lacking the class and pedigree of our Redskins.

It starts with those silly uniforms, which look like something out of the Arena Ball League, or the XFL.

Then you've got that ridiculous coach, who has been riding the coattails of John Elway his entire career, even though Elway has been a car salesman for like a decade now.

In fact, I think the fact that the greatest player in the history of their franchise is now selling cars pretty much sums it up. Can you imagine John Riggins selling insurance?

Oh, and by the way, Coors Light sucks.

You rip us for our uniforms which is pretty insane considering the rags your team sports. Rip Elway because he's owns car dealershps. Your just pissed the skins couldn't pull that trade off to get him and he was twice the QB the skins ever had. Rip Shanahan, even though he's a top 5 coach right now. And you rip Coors Light.

:applause:

What a ridiculous post.

You rip us for our uniforms which is pretty insane considering the rags your team sports. Rip Elway because he's owns car dealershps. Your just pissed the skins couldn't pull that trade off to get him and he was twice the QB the skins ever had. Rip Shanahan, even though he's a top 5 coach right now. And you rip Coors Light.

What a ridiculous post.

Well, he got the Coors Light part right.

Ah, are you one of the "educated" Skins fans?

Yep, greatest all-time QB!!

• Set the NFL career record for most wins as a starting quarterback with 148

• Set an NFL record with 47 fourth quarter comebacks

• Passing - Completed 4,123 Passes on 7,250 Attempts for 51,475 Yards and 300 Touchdowns

• Rushing - Carried 774 Times for 3,407 Yards and 33 Touchdowns

• Tied the NFL record for most seasons with 3,000 or more yards passing with 12

• The only player to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 200 yards in the same year for seven straight seasons.

• Selected to play in the Pro Bowl nine times.

• Set the NFL record for most rushing attempts by a quarterback with 687.

• Only QB to play in 5 Super Bowls.

A few other notable stats......

• Hit .349 with nine homers and 50 RBIs in 49 games in his final college baseball season in 1980.

• Was the New York Yankees' first selection in the 1981 summer draft.

• Completed 62.1 percent of his passes (774 of 1,243) for 9,349 yards and 77 touchdowns

• Set an NCAA record for the lowest percentage of passes intercepted in a career (3.13 percent)

Something you may find interesting, there is a key on your keyboard that allows you to capitalize proper names and the beginning of sentences. :D

This was great. Was it supposed to prove something? Are you going to pull Marino's HOF stat sheet? Montana's? Youngs? Could you have just made it easy on yourself and said, "arguably the greatest qb of all time?"

Do you honestly believe you can make your point by cutting and pasting some crap you found on espn.com and highlighting your favorite part. Atleast take the time and bother to present a reasonable argument. Ignorance is one thing, but laziness is unexceptable. Show us something better, or go wait in the car while the adults finish speaking. :poke:

How come we totally shut down this supposed greatest QB of all time in the Superbowl? I mean we dominated that poor sap.

Marino is the greatest QB ever and it's really not even debatable. Don't make me pull up the stats.

If you say Stats arent the whole story and you wanna talk wins, well then how about Montana? How about Aikman or Bradshaw? How about Young?

You rip us for our uniforms which is pretty insane considering the rags your team sports.

**Wow, nice come back.

Rip Elway because he's owns car dealershps.

**Elway is a wanker. Plus he's gay.

Your just pissed the skins couldn't pull that trade off to get him and he was twice the QB the skins ever had.

**We were afraid he'd cry like he did when Baltimore went after him. Plus we won the SB with 3 different qb's. Who needs a queen.

Rip Shanahan, even though he's a top 5 coach right now. And you rip Coors Light.

**Shanahan is a wanker. And he's got funny hair.

What a ridiculous post.

**Indeed.

This was great. Was it supposed to prove something? Are you going to pull Marino's HOF stat sheet? Montana's? Youngs? Could you have just made it easy on yourself and said, "arguably the greatest qb of all time?"

Do you honestly believe you can make your point by cutting and pasting some crap you found on espn.com and highlighting your favorite part. Atleast take the time and bother to present a reasonable argument. Ignorance is one thing, but laziness is unexceptable. Show us something better, or go wait in the car while the adults finish speaking. :poke:

Considering who I was replying too, that was probably way too much to handle at one time. I'd be happy to debate specifics, intangibles, etc... with anyone who would want to.

And the record I highlighted I consider his ultimate achievement considering how many years he had to play under Reeves.

How come we totally shut down this supposed greatest QB of all time in the Superbowl? I mean we dominated that poor sap.

Teams win superbowls not QBs. I think both Elway and Marino proved that. Elway wasn't able to win untill he got a team to compliment his abilities.

And for the guy who said Davis won it for us why was it he got no TDs in the second superbowl? Also why was it we didn't have a perfect season before Davis went down? We had a complete team in those two years. We not only had a great offense, but we had a great defense. It all fell apart the years following those two superbowls.

Ok, but lets forget about every that has happened. So what is it that makes your team special this year. So far I don't see much.

Considering who I was replying too, that was probably way too much to handle at one time. I'd be happy to debate specifics, intangibles, etc... with anyone who would want to.

And the record I highlighted I consider his ultimate achievement considering how many years he had to play under Reeves.

Well, I don't have to do any cut and pasting to know that Dan rewrote the record books. In nearly every important catagory Marino's name is at the top. Elway is always 2nd best, or on down the line.

What makes Elway better? You pointed to Win/loss record, but guess who is a close second? That's right. Same with career comebacks--another close second. Is it enough to give him the advantage? Not when you look at the big picture imo.

What Elway can point to is the two superbowl wins, but many would argue (since John was in the twilight of career) it was a great supporting cast rather than a qb slashing through the league.

He was a great one, no arguing that. :applause: Best of all time? Debatable.

Marino is the greatest QB ever and it's really not even debatable. Don't make me pull up the stats.

If you say Stats arent the whole story and you wanna talk wins, well then how about Montana? How about Aikman or Bradshaw? How about Young?

This post doesn't make any sense.

What you're saying is that since the Skins dominated the Broncos in the SB that automatically drops Elway from being the greatest of all time.

You then say that Marino was better because he had better stats, but Aikman, Bradshaw, Young (who has one ring by the way) and Montana were better because of the wins (I'm assuming you mean SB wins).

Elways has better stats than the 4 you mentioned with the rings. He has more rings that Marino and Young.

Sounds like the greatest to me.

Let me see some of you Skin fans send me a few :notworthy 's.

This post doesn't make any sense.

What you're saying is that since the Skins dominated the Broncos in the SB that automatically drops Elway from being the greatest of all time.

You then say that Marino was better because he had better stats, but Aikman, Bradshaw, Young (who has one ring by the way) and Montana were better because of the wins (I'm assuming you mean SB wins).

Elways has better stats than the 4 you mentioned with the rings. He has more rings that Marino and Young.

Sounds like the greatest to me.

Let me see some of you Skin fans send me a few :notworthy 's.

It's not even about the wins, it's about his sub par performances.

Against us he went 14 for 38. 257 yards and 1 TD and 3 INT's. 30 something yards rushing with no TD's. He was in his prime. In the biggest game of the year. It's not even just that year. He was shut down in two other SB's too.

SB XXIV facing SF he passed 26 times for 108 yards on 10 completions with no TD's and 2 Int's. He ran 3 times for 8 yards that game.

In SB XXI against NYG he had a half way decent performance. He passed for 304 yds attempting 37 times while completing 20. He passed for 1 TD and 1 INT.

Let's examine his wins.

Against the Packers his stats were 12/22 123 yds and 1 INT. No passing TD's. He did rush for one TD, however.

His best performance came in his last game against the Falcons where he was 18/29 336 yds with 1TD and 1 INT. He also rushed for 1.

Hardly the basis for calling him the greastest QB

Archived