Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All the Denver trolls...

Spaceman Spiff

The Denver DBs are about the same as the Skins. The LBs on Denver are sooo much bether than yours. And the Denver d-line is better than yours. Your Coordinator is the only thing better than ours.

That being said, every team out there would take the Denver D over yours, but no team would take our defensive coordinator over yours.

And yet statistically, we have the better defense ....

Hrmmm... how in the hell can that be, that we have the better defense, but supposedly you have the better players? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..." :broncosuc

And yet statistically, we have the better defense ....

Hrmmm... how in the hell can that be, that we have the better defense, but supposedly you have the better players? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..." :broncosuc

You guys have only played in three games if you are going by yards allowed. Also we had one bad game near the start of the season. Stats can be inflated. An offense can pass for 400 yards a game and never score.

What's the deal with the trolls on the boards? The Seahawks fans that posted were classy as hell. Some even made congratulation threads when it was all said and done. Dallas fans were salty as hell when that one was over. Sure it remained quiet the first day or two because they were still in shock but around Thursday they came out in droves and felt a need to tell us how badly our team sucked. Honestly, coming into the week, I didn't care whether or not the skins won because I felt that they have look better than I expected them to this season. But with the media still barely acknowleging the team, Champ trying to play tough, and the BroncHO tard coming thru and flaming the boards, I want to see them get the piss beat out of them. I can only hope that they'd blow them out to not only shut the donkey fans but the media as well. I expect that once it's all said and done tomorrow, the boards will follow the same pattern that they did on Dallas week. It'll be quiet as hell and then once they crawl out from under their rocks, the BroncHO tards will start their flaming again. At least when the Skins blow it, we are classy about it.

...are still bitter. 42-10. We didn't even have this amount of trolls for Dallas week. And dare I say the Cowboy trolls were nicer and a bit more well informed?

So thats all I can think of. They're still being bitter bears.

42-10, ****es.

I would guess that they are more bitter that KENT FREAKIN' GRAHAM came off the bench and beat their ass a few years ago!

It's a little more respectful to get your butt whupped by Gibbs and Doug Williams in the Superbowl.

I think these trolls are just pissed about what happened the last time the Skins visited Mile High!! Oh yea, was it (hell I can't even remember) Jeff or Kent Graham that hooked up with Michael Westbrook 12 times and left you all shaking your heads that you got whooped by Skins?

Pass for 400 yards a game Loyalsoldier and never score? Last year Atlanta came into Denver and Jake had FOUR TD's, 499 passing yards, and STILL lost by 13 points!! :eaglesuck ;) :gaintsuck ;)

What the hell does that have to do with anything? I wasn't talking about that game.

The whole point is yards are empty by itself. The Colts not only have good passing yards last year, but also the TDs and other stats to show for it.

At least when the Skins blow it, we are classy about it.

So please tell me is it classy to give the other Bronco's fans besides myself that avatar against their will? I can't think of any other official sites that do that. Besides have you seen some of the Skins fans over at Broncomainia? I will not try to say every Bronco fan is classy, but don't try to claim every Redskin is either. Every team has bad eggs with it. I have seen some Broncos that have made me feel ashamed to be a Broncos fan. I have also seen some that have some really good class.

So please tell me is it classy to give the other Bronco's fans besides myself that avatar against their will? I can't think of any other official sites that do that. Besides have you seen some of the Skins fans over at Broncomainia? I will not try to say every Bronco fan is classy, but don't try to claim every Redskin is either. Every team has bad eggs with it. I have seen some Broncos that have made me feel ashamed to be a Broncos fan. I have also seen some that have some really good class.

By bad eggs, do you mean fans that go to the other team's message boards and start talking smack? Is that what you mean?

No matter, think of it this way - no matter what happens tomorrow, please remember that Plummer used to be in our division and so we know that he is not good enough to go all the way and win.

Sorry 'bout that.

By bad eggs, do you mean fans that go to the other team's message boards and start talking smack? Is that what you mean?

Smack is good as long it is reasonable. I just hate the ones that make predictions and talk true trash about a team. I generally try to compared team's pros and cons. Some people only talk their team's pros and the other team's cons. They also do so in a tone and manner of a "You piece of crap fans"

Lets face it if all you saw was Redskins fans it could get dull quickly on the forum and sometimes it is good ot have a different color of glasses besides Orange and blue (Or Red and Yellow in your case)

Smack is good as long it is reasonable. I just hate the ones that make predictions and talk true trash about a team. I generally try to compared team's pros and cons. Some people only talk their team's pros and the other team's cons. They also do so in a tone and manner of a "You piece of crap fans"

Lets face it if all you saw was Redskins fans it could get dull quickly on the forum and sometimes it is good ot have a different color of glasses besides Orange and blue (Or Red and Yellow in your case)

You're a dope-smoker yes? Last time I checked, I don't need you to worry about me getting dull.

Clowny.

So please tell me is it classy to give the other Bronco's fans besides myself that avatar against their will? I can't think of any other official sites that do that.

Yeah, I really want to have Adam Sadler as my avatar. :shot:

Archived