Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Denver Bronco Board Starts A Thread About A Thread On Extremeskins

Your biggest rival is KC. Though fans would dispute for hours, days, months, years, who has the more "intense" rivalry 1 thing is certian. If you guys went to KC on a night where the Chiefs were honoring Hank Straum, Derrick Thomas, and uhh Marcus Allen or something, after losing all of the games in KC for the last 10+ years, you guys played your asses off for the whole game (note: we werent "dominated by the Cowboys" as people popularly think. Did you even watch that game? It was a defensive battle the whole way until Dallas came up with a big trick play giving them their only TD.) then with just minutes left Jake Plummer threw some bombs to Rod Smith, winning the game and ending years of torment as arrogant KC fans said in their hicks accent how they are america's team and how bout them...Chiefs... how happy would you be?

Im sure the "Orange Mane" would be lagging like crazy from all of the people siging on to post about how freakin happy they are.

OK then...that's what I wanted to know...:D

That guy called the Nfc east the Nfc Least...I wonder if he is implying that the nfc east is a bad conference because...

Philly 3-1

Skins 3-0

Giants 3-1

'Boys 2-2

11-4....

Denver 3 1

Kansas City 2 2

San Diego 2 2

Oakland 1 3

8-8....

Can you please put the Redskins on top in your division cause they are undefeated and you went ahead and put the Eagles..are you an Eagles fan?

If the trolls want something to complain, let's give it to them - our quarterback, unlike Jake Plummer last season, has never forgotten which hand he throws with. And your go-to WR is a Rainbow named Ashley. Our defense isn't afraid of your offense. The only thing the 'Skins need to worry about is your cheap shots and low blocks.

Bah. Why would I bother to look at another team's board?

I'm with you. I haven't gone there & most-likely won't. I could care less what other teams fans are saying about us. Especially Broncos fans. The last time their opinion meant anything to me, we destroyed them in the Super Bowl (42-10, I believe). At that, I was searching for Broncos fans with a FisherPrice Kareoke machine & asking them how they felt about the slaughter.

:broncosuc

SB XXI

Quarter 1 2 3 4 Tot

Broncos 10 0 0 10 20

Giants 7 2 17 13 39

SB XXII

Quarter 1 2 3 4 Tot

Redskins 0 35 0 7 42

Broncos 10 0 0 0 10

"NFC Least?" The NFCE is back in a major way. Reminicent of the late 80s/early 90s. Sounds like someone holds a grudge.

If the trolls want something to complain, let's give it to them - our quarterback, unlike Jake Plummer last season, has never forgotten which hand he throws with. And your go-to WR is a Rainbow named Ashley. Our defense isn't afraid of your offense. The only thing the 'Skins need to worry about is your cheap shots and low blocks.

Hey, easy with the Rainbow comments; some of us go to that school.

"They play in the NFC LEast and they've got the balls to say the AFC Best doesn't know tough football? Pretty lame, pretty lame indeed."

That comment on the denver site really got me laughing. In all seriousness, the dude that said it is totaly ****en cool. haha, that ****s funny. THEY ARE PUNS!! GET IT?! BEAUTIFUL PUNS!!! ...i love puns.

Yawn...jokes about the Reeves-led Super Bowl teams...most of our real trolls were to young to even remember them...LOL...might as well crack someting about Sammy Baugh to you guys...it's not like beating Reeves should actually count as a real Superbowl win...who didn't beat him? He sucked...horrible judge of talent, pathetic X's and O's guy...hothead who had his players form a committee to talk to him about his attitude...only mystery is how Elway ever got there in the first place with that loser...ask Vick...he almost ruined his career too. Then the ol' "Shanahan only won with Elway and Davis" crapola...there's a newsflash...it takes talent to win a Superbowl...stop the presses...this just in...Nixon resigns. Shanny only won with one QB...Mmmmmm...he sucks then...so did Lombardi, Landry and Noll...

Come up with some original material....OKAAAAY?:cheers:

Archived