Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar WARNING!!/980 Recap (Merged)

Art

I would diagree that there is little room for improvement. The team has offenses like the Eagles' coming up. They are going to need some pass rush.

Again re Lavar situation:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If we have an elite defense (top2-3 now i think?) with very little room for improvement without shaking things up too drastically, then he just has to bite the bullet and sit. I will try to contain myself at 4:00. What are the chances he passes on the weekly interview?

what is the reason your not playing? a whole lot of things floating around... lavar is done addressing it. doesnt want it to overshadow the team 3-0. heard some rumour about power struggle, not happening. asked to run sprint test. up downs, etc. did it. hes done everything they asked him too. the situation hes in... not a starter, not about working me back in. the problem isnt why im not playing.. holdman has the job. hes the starter. thats that.

Great, just heard LA on the JTS on 980. In LA's words, this didn't happen. If he was asked to go on the field for any reason, he will. Just a rumor.

Now, if this is the case, why isn't he on the field? We need him for QB pressure and for big play ability.

We're winning without Lavar, and have a great D......so why not get something for him? Abraham would be nice.....

So, for the contract experts out there, what exactly happens if Lavar was traded? I'm a little confused on this, but can a team (say, the Jets) just take on his contract? How does it cost us more money if he's technically not on our team anymore? I don't know all the details, but people have mentioned that it was possible to move him.

Lavar: I've done everything they've asked me to do, sprint tests, etc.

I'm not playing because I'm not the starter. Warrick Holdman is the starter, he has the job; that's how I look at it. I'm not going to sit here and try to start controversy or add to confusion people are trying to create.

hes not the starter.....

not why hes not playin, its Warricks Job.....if hes called upon, he'll do it...

Rumors are not true...and hes not a FREE LANCER...and odenst wanna play special teams...thats all rumors...

always a STAND UP GUY(all u doubters, eat it)

Had a surgury to HELP THIS TEAM WIN....(well said)

I would agree that Williams is smart enough to realize that great as his D is now, it lacks something without someone who can do what Arrington does. There has to be a good reason why he is holding him back.

Absolutely amazingly needed post. Lavar threads are already out of control and I can see it blowing up as bad, if not worse, than the Brunell/Ramsey threads. Everyone make sure to keep this bumped up if it's not stickied :)

I have COMPLETE faith in our coaching staff to make the right decision on this, so regardless of the outcome lets not all throw hissy fits this way or that way. Lets suck it up and play some football. I dont know about you guys, but the air seems crisper, food tastes better, and everything seems to be brighter when the Redskins are winning.

Hail To The Redskins

Archived