Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar WARNING!!/980 Recap (Merged)

Art

Couldn't agree more. While I respect what JT had done and is.......there is noone more oblivious to any other sport than the one he participated in on the radio than that man. It's actually comical to hear just how clueless he is.

But John Thompson will tell you he doesn't know as much about football as he does basketball..but they didn't hire him to talk about just football..he can't be that bad and still be on the air going on 9 years.

That is good to hear I suppose. It worries me too to hear they are using Washington so much on specail teams. He is so valuable on D, you have to worry about him possibly getting hurt

I heard Greg Williams say, in his own words, that he considers kickoff/punt coverage the first play of a defensive series, and he needs his best defenders out there to defend the other team's return.

no communication he says....between him and coaches he says...i think thats what hes saying...

"doesnt wanna sound arrogant, i've gone to 3 pro bowls, sacrificed numerous times to help this Franchise, and try to become a winning team....if theres no diologue with teh current coahes, it doesnt make sense to me if i walked up to them...."

Archived