Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar WARNING!!/980 Recap (Merged)

Art

Lavar has earned his stripes with this team, period! I trust our coaches, but damn, who do teams account for more, Lavar or Holdman? hmmmm.....

How many times do the coaches have to say that the past doesn't matter and neither do salaries? He hasn't earned anything with this group. Just like Gibbs has to prove himself all over again, so does Lavar.

The Lavar-lovers believe that there is a sense of entitlement. Newsflash: There aint. And we should be happy he has to earn his way back on the field - as every player should- instead of befuddled as to why he's on the bench. There answers to your questions are plain to see. Don't buy into Arrington's "poor me" routine and believe that he has no idea why he's not playing. All he's trying to do is rally the pathetic sheep who populate Redskin Nation in hopes of applying pressure on the staff. That manipulation may have worked in the past but not this time around.

I just wish everyone would wise up around here. It's really not as complicated as it's made out to be.

Even though most of us Redskin Fans are Happy, almost Giddy about

having a 3-0 Record, we are not that great or dominant that we should

be keeping a talent like Lavar Arrington on the bench. Anyone not agreeing

with this should go back and watch some of his past highlights and realize

this is the same dominant person. Also do you really believe the Redskins

would have a hard time trading him ??? :dallasuck I think not !!!:eaglesuck

:cheers:

Archived