Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 7 in Tampa

Mattskins83

I'll be there with the manager from my department I work in. How sweet the victory will be when the Bucs lose. lol. He is a bigtime buc fan and this is going to be so great rubbing it in his face. I'll prob bring him to the tailgate too so be nice guys....

What will make it even sweeter is he went to the game yesterday just to see the bucs lose to the panthers now he will have to witness another loss in person as the bucs collapse and lose their 3rd game straight. (Then maybe a 4th straight after ATL).

:bucsuck:

If anybody's got a ticket left and/or knows where to get one, shoot me an IM!

I just got one at ticketmaster. (It's in the nosebleed section, but it's around the 30-40 yard line. And I think it's a safe bet there will be scalpers outside the stadium.)

Hey I'll be heading down I-95 and I-4 to Tampa for the game. I think its going to be an exciting game. The Skins riding a great win and the Bucs scrapping to keep pace with the Falcons and the Panthers.

I even put my Jaguar season tickets on hold this week forthis one..

Go Skins

How about some ideas on when and where to meet up for the tailgate. I think Monkart is planning on parking on the Southwest side of the stadium.

Sounds like a lot of extremers will be in attendance this week!

Sadly, I still don't have any tix for the game...but I'm up for the tailgate party...maybe can snag some tix this week or at the game...

:bucsuck:

I'll be there, but, my blog will suck because I'm spending Saturday night with family in Sarasota. Well, unless Sonny's buying :).

Hey Art, look foward to meeting you and the other ES staff. I know you guys are busy during and after the game. what's the best way to hook up before the game?

Art, TK and Blade:

I know that Art and TK are going to be at the game, I don't know about any other staff members. I'm looking forward to meetin everyone.

Monkart and I have talked about the tailgate. Is there anyway we can get one of the staff members to bring the Extremeskins banner?

What Monkart and I have discussed is setting up camp on the southwest side of the stadium as soon as the gates open. I'm calling the stadium today to get the opening information.

Don't have any idea about food etc., as I haven't spoken to anyone other than Monkart. If anyone's got suggestions, lets hear them (I've never planned a tailgate so any help is certainly appreciated).

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell number to discuss.

Let's get a good one going for this one and take over Raymond James!!

Hey All,

Here's a place that DeanCollins suggested. redskin56 and I are going to try to get there when when the gates open!

DeanCollins said,

Most people seem to park on the south side parking lot (to the right of the stadium if standing on Dale Mabry). That parking lot runs along side Dale Mabry. A good place to set up would be on the row closest to Dale Mabry

on the south side, so those who parked across the street and further south

(like I do) can easily see the group.

So contact redskin56 like he said in his post or feel free to pm me and give some suggestions, we can use some help from some experienced tailgators. Any DTC people coming down from DC. You guys know how to tailgate!! Although we'd probably have to tone it down at an away game :laugh: Mickalino, feel free to throw out some suggestions on location since you live 4 blocks away, does DeanCollins suggestion sound good to you ??

TK!!! are you bringing the banner, or were you :jk: ????

I'll also post this at rsrt, as chewy suggest.

Archived