Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 7 in Tampa

Mattskins83

I purchased my tickets back in August for this game. This will be my second road trip (Dallas game) and I can NOT wait to go. This will be a good game, but if our O continues to get better we are an all the way around better team than the bucks. We show remnants of a complete team last week. Don't discount that punt that put Seattle on the 9 yard line. Uncharacteristicly bad D on that 91 yard drive. I'll be in sec 102 cheering my A$$ off in a Lavar jersey!!

Where can i get tickets for this game. I tried ticketmaster with no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction. This will be my first NFL and Skins game.

I bought my tickets on ticketsmyway.com. I live in the UK and they we're sent to me via FedEx and arrived within 3 days of ordering them.

It's my 40th Birthday on the 13th November and as we're on vacation in the Caribbean that week my birthday present is to fly into Tampa on Friday, watch the Skins win on Sunday and fly back to my vacation on Monday.

This will be my first NFL game - I've been a Skins fan since SB XVII so would love to meet up with other skins fans before the game. I'll be looking out for any tailgate news. My tickets are in Section 211.

We need to set up an Extremeskins tailgate. Any thoughts?

It'll be my first game at Raymond James, so I don't know if I can be of any planning assistance, but if anyone has some ideas.................

Whats up 56? I also will be at the game and also hail from Clearwater. I've been to a few games in tampa. Two at Ray Jay and a few at the old stadium.

I plan on getting there early to find a spot. Check out www.redskin-roadtrips.com Looks like a lot of Skins fans are going. I'll set up the closest I can to the stadium.

Whats up 56? I also will be at the game and also hail from Clearwater. I've been to a few games in tampa. Two at Ray Jay and a few at the old stadium.

I plan on getting there early to find a spot. Check out CHUBAKAH@redskin-roadtrips.com Looks like a lot of Skins fans are going. I'll set up the closest I can to the stadium.

Hey Monkart,

Most people seem to park on the south side parking lot (to the right of the stadium if standing on Dale Mabry). That parking lot runs along side Dale Mabry. A good place to set up would be on the row closest to Dale Mabry

on the south side, so those who parked across the street and further south

(like I do) can easily see the group.

:cheers::bucsuck:

I bought my tickets on ticketsmyway.com. I live in the UK and they we're sent to me via FedEx and arrived within 3 days of ordering them.

It's my 40th Birthday on the 13th November and as we're on vacation in the Caribbean that week my birthday present is to fly into Tampa on Friday, watch the Skins win on Sunday and fly back to my vacation on Monday.

This will be my first NFL game - I've been a Skins fan since SB XVII so would love to meet up with other skins fans before the game. I'll be looking out for any tailgate news. My tickets are in Section 211.

Thanks man, i will get my ticket friday.

Just got my Week 7 tickets against the Suckeneers here in lovely Tampa Bay...if this keeps up (Skins 3-0, Bucs-4-0) this could be one of the bigger regular season games of the year. I'll be under that worthless ship, but there wont be many shot coming out of those stinkin canons that day!! :cheers:Whose gonna be there with me??:point2sky

HAIL!!!

Ha "Worthless Ship" thats hilarious, good luck with that game I just got my tickets for the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants games so im set and extremely excited :D :applause:

Hey Monkart,

Most people seem to park on the south side parking lot (to the right of the stadium if standing on Dale Mabry). That parking lot runs along side Dale Mabry. A good place to set up would be on the row closest to Dale Mabry

on the south side, so those who parked across the street and further south

(like I do) can easily see the group.

:cheers::bucsuck:

Sounds good to me Dean, thats where I'll look to go! I don't need a parking pass to get in there do I ?

I have tickets for the game. I live in Orlando. My tickets are in section 305. I am taking one of my friends in my fraternity at UCF. This past weekend, she was talking about how she hates the Buccaneers. She is probably getting hyped for the game. I gave her a high five after she said that. We both can't wait for the game. I heard how rough Buccaneers fans could be. I like to yell at the other team's players, but I have to be on my best behavior though. We should have some kind of tailgating. I don't know if I will get there in time for tailgating, I will talk to my friend about when we want to get to Tampa that day.

Hey Jay ! Or hey neighbor ! I'm in section 306 There WILL be some tailgating so try to get there early. keep track of this thread. :cheers:

Just got my Week 7 tickets against the Suckeneers here in lovely Tampa Bay...if this keeps up (Skins 3-0, Bucs-4-0) this could be one of the bigger regular season games of the year. I'll be under that worthless ship, but there wont be many shot coming out of those stinkin canons that day!! :cheers:Whose gonna be there with me??:point2sky

HAIL!!!

My job transferred me here from DC; i still fly up for every skins home game. I will be at the amusement park they call Raymond James when we slam the sucks. Buc fans are such bandwagon jumping losers. When they were 4-0 everybody was wearing their jerseys and hats. I haven't see ONE all week after Vinny lit them up like a Ricky Williams spliff. Can't wait to go the game here. I'm somewhere in the club level as i am going with one of my friends here who (argh) is a buc sucker.

By the way people, I started this thread a while back and I made a bit of a mistake...not all my fault though. I titled it "Week 7" in Tampa. For whatever reason, my tix has a big week 7 on it, but everything else is correct. It says the Skins @ the Sucks on Nov. 13th. Im a little nervous about it. Does anyone elses tix say the same thing?? I swear, if somethings wrong with those tickets I'll rip someones heart out of their chest, mmmm...mainly the person who sold them to me. Anyway peeps, we gotta get this tailgaiting deal together and stick it to those fair weathered b@stards. Terrible, terrible fans they are.

By the way people, I started this thread a while back and I made a bit of a mistake...not all my fault though. I titled it "Week 7" in Tampa. For whatever reason, my tix has a big week 7 on it, but everything else is correct. It says the Skins @ the Sucks on Nov. 13th. Im a little nervous about it. Does anyone elses tix say the same thing?? I swear, if somethings wrong with those tickets I'll rip someones heart out of their chest, mmmm...mainly the person who sold them to me. Anyway peeps, we gotta get this tailgaiting deal together and stick it to those fair weathered b@stards. Terrible, terrible fans they are.

Don't make me panic dude !! I just ran upstairs to check my tickets - they say Game 7 too - panic over - or have we both got bad tix ??

I just checked on Sucks.com and looked at their schedule - our game will be their 7th home game if you include pre-season. So I'm guessing that's how they're numbering their games so I'll believe that the tix are good. They better be. :laugh:

Looking forward to my first NFL & Skins game and now looking forward to the tailgaiting too - all on my 40th birthday :cheers: . Come on let's get it all sorted.

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! Make sure you guys let me know where the official "Redskins Tailgate" is so myself and everyone else that is with me know where to find you guys. :)

By the way...most of the Bucs fans here are bandwagon, for real!! I've never seen anything like it.

Archived