Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 7 in Tampa

Mattskins83

Whats up 56? I also will be at the game and also hail from Clearwater. I've been to a few games in tampa. Two at Ray Jay and a few at the old stadium.

I plan on getting there early to find a spot. Check out CHUBAKAH@redskin-roadtrips.com Looks like a lot of Skins fans are going. I'll set up the closest I can to the stadium.

Actually, it's just www.redskin-roadtrips.com, not my email address there.

:cheers:

There is also a chain letter runing around I saw getting people together to show for Tampa.

If you going to any away or home game this year, get on board with the site and meet fellow tailgaters/Skins fans.

Actually, it's just www.redskin-roadtrips.com, not my email address there.

:cheers:

There is also a chain letter runing around I saw getting people together to show for Tampa.

If you going to any away or home game this year, get on board with the site and meet fellow tailgaters/Skins fans.

OH crap!!! SORRY about that CHUBAKAH !! Obviously not paying attention that day. :doh:

By the way people, I started this thread a while back and I made a bit of a mistake...not all my fault though. I titled it "Week 7" in Tampa. For whatever reason, my tix has a big week 7 on it, but everything else is correct. It says the Skins @ the Sucks on Nov. 13th. Im a little nervous about it. Does anyone elses tix say the same thing?? I swear, if somethings wrong with those tickets I'll rip someones heart out of their chest, mmmm...mainly the person who sold them to me. Anyway peeps, we gotta get this tailgaiting deal together and stick it to those fair weathered b@stards. Terrible, terrible fans they are.

They are good, mine say the same thing and they are season tickets my company gets every year! :cheers:

I'll definitelty be there with my D.Green Jersey on! I have some friends that are driving as far away as Pensacola for the Skins/Bucs game. How hard will it be to get tickets? I have'nt been to a Bucs Game all year. Also is there anywhere in the area where Skins fans meet up to watch games regularly? Go SKINS!

So, anyone putting together a tailgate party for ES at this game?

Chewy also, would be looking for three tickets together if at all possiable.

Please PM me, or KevinB, or Blondie with any info on that matter.

Thanks in advance!

I'll be glad to help with a tailgate party!!! I'll be there early and DeanCollins suggested an area to setup on the Southside. I'll have a cooler with MooseHead and plan to cut up some Cuban hoagies to serve for as long as they last, I'll need help from some other Skins locals, WHO'S IN???? redskin56?? DeanCollins?? Mickalino ?? Lets get something going for fellow ES and Redskins fans!!!!! :cheers::cheers: Anyone else wanting to help PM me or post on this thread !!! :bucsuck:

Chewy, I know of only 2 tickets for sale, through another manager at work, they are veeeery PRICEY at $490.00 for the pair. they are sec 229 Club level and he says they are under 3rd level in shade and out of any potential rain. right by doors going in to Club.

One of my best friends (who's a Bucs fan, he likes the Skins when not playing the Bucs) will be with me though, I'll make him serve Skins Fans :jk: maybe! A coworker (Skins fan he said, but I never seen him in colors) was suppose to go with me originally, but he has left the company without notice, and seeing as they are company tickets (2 of 4, and the owner might be sitting next to us, gotta consider future tics) he's out.

Monkart:

Count me in. Lets get in contact and discuss the details. I've never been to a game at Ray-Jay but I work about ten minutes from the stadium and live in Clearwater.

I'd be glad to help out with the tailgate planning and so forth. Maybe Blade or DieHard can bring an Extremeskins banner to hang at the tailgate so we will be easy to find!!

Hey Guys !

It's looks like the beginning of a tailgate brewing here!! :cheers::cheers:

redskin56, Mickalino consider yourselves signed up!! I'll PM you guys my phone number and the best time to get in touch. I'm signed on to the RSRT that Chewy posted a link to in his post above. Go sign in there and after we talk on the phone we'll set a time for all that want to help to meet at the RSRT site and make arrangements.

TK-IV II I and Diehard are covering the game for ES, and TK said they should be able to stop by. :cool:

TK !! can you bring the banner??? :D if not maybe someone creative can make one.

All that want to get involved are welcome, sign up at www.redskin-roadtrips.com, find the Tampa link and we'll go from there.

HOW bout that rout!! :applause:

Been awhile since we've enjoyed a game like that. There's been other teams over the last few years we should have been able to do that to, but have just barely beat or worse LOST to. It's been a big loop, But I think we're coming full circle. Back to the Joe Gibbs glory days!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
By the way people, I started this thread a while back and I made a bit of a mistake...not all my fault though. I titled it "Week 7" in Tampa. For whatever reason, my tix has a big week 7 on it, but everything else is correct. It says the Skins @ the Sucks on Nov. 13th.

Ah, thanks for the info -- that thread title has been bugging me! :laugh:

I see you immediately had some help with figuring out why your ticket said "Week 7" (Bucs' 7th home game). :cheers:

Archived