Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 7 in Tampa

Mattskins83

Just got my Week 7 tickets against the Suckeneers here in lovely Tampa Bay...if this keeps up (Skins 3-0, Bucs-4-0) this could be one of the bigger regular season games of the year. I'll be under that worthless ship, but there wont be many shot coming out of those stinkin canons that day!! :cheers:Whose gonna be there with me??:point2sky

HAIL!!!

the bucs beat the vikings, bills, packers and the lions.

I dont know what their schedule is like before we play them but i have to say, what an easy schedule so far. to me, they are the weakest undefeated team in the league. however, they do win the games they should win and if u that in the NFL, chances of going to the playoffs are pretty good.

Our tickets were $50 a seat. I bought them from a co-worker who has 10 season tickets. Still don't know what section, all I know is lower level behind the Bucs bench on the 40 yard line about fifteen rows up.

You should ask him if he's got any left, those sound like mighty fine tickets you got there!

Some of my girls and I will be at the Tampa Gay Succaneers game! I'm so excited for this game, I've been patiently waiting! Anyway, let me know if you're going so we can get a big Redskins tailgate together! :)

Part of the DTC will be here, so it will be a GREAT tailgate! :cheers: :bucsuck:

No, its actually Nov. 14th, Week 7...for some reason I thought the same thing though. Maybe your counting the Pre-season games, I think thats what I did.

Wow, you got the date and the week wrong. Go here: http://www.redskins.com/team/schedule.jsp and count how many games there are up to the Bucs game(excluding pre-season). It should be 9+the bye week meaning the game is on WEEK 10, November 13.

Archived