Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 7 in Tampa

Mattskins83

Maybe I can meet you guys...I don't think I have before?

Not yet. Only ladies of Extreme I've met so far are Blondie and Huly.

We need to set up an Extremeskins tailgate. Any thoughts?

It'll be my first game at Raymond James, so I don't know if I can be of any planning assistance, but if anyone has some ideas.................

Let's start talking in the next few weeks (I've got test/exams right now). I'm sure there will be enough to field a very nice tailgate.

Our tickets were $50 a seat. I bought them from a co-worker who has 10 season tickets. Still don't know what section, all I know is lower level behind the Bucs bench on the 40 yard line about fifteen rows up.

Um, any chance you can get some more of those? (I'd be willing to do a lot better than $50. And sitting next to another Skin wouldn't be bad, either.)

Just got myself on from Ticketmaster. I'm around the 40, but I'm in the nosebleed section.

I will be there. Loud and Proud! My wife, her sister and her husband ( steeler fans :doh: ) But, I turned my wife into a Redskin fan! She asked me yesterday to start looking for a jersey for her.... :cry: What a good game this should be. Hopefully the 'Skins will win big.

I live in the Tampa area and would like to join up with other Redskins fans for some tailgating before the game on November 13th.

Who do I talk to? Should I buy tix now or can you usually find a scalper...er, uh, I mean, ticket reseller...at the game? :D

Will it be a sellout? Is it possible for a group of us to sit together at the game???

Thanks,

Steve

krsone i agree that tampas schedule has been weak however take a look at who cincy has beaten, browns,vikings,bears,texans, now that is weak! Its hard to believe the praise they r getting and the hate we r getting. Im trying to go to the tampa game if the opportunity presents itself ill be there

I have tickets for the game. I live in Orlando. My tickets are in section 305. I am taking one of my friends in my fraternity at UCF. This past weekend, she was talking about how she hates the Buccaneers. She is probably getting hyped for the game. I gave her a high five after she said that. We both can't wait for the game. I heard how rough Buccaneers fans could be. I like to yell at the other team's players, but I have to be on my best behavior though. We should have some kind of tailgating. I don't know if I will get there in time for tailgating, I will talk to my friend about when we want to get to Tampa that day.

Re: Bucs fans.

I've been to three Skins games in Tampa, and never had a problem. Yeah, they're fans, but it's not like they're there to pick a fight with you.

The first time I went was in one of Norv's later years, and I was surprised at the number of Skins fans present. I got the impression that about the top 10-15 rows, completely around the stadium, were 100% Skins. There were vendors on the sidewalk selling Skins jerseys and so forth.

(We won that game. One of my memories was of the Skins fan next to me taunting the Bucs fans as they started to leave in the 3rd Q. I remember people singing "Hail to the Redskins" as we were walking down the ramps after the game.)

Now, lately, the Bucs have gotten better. Tickets are harder to get, and visiting-team fans rarer. But you'll still see a lot of Skins jerseys, and the Bucs fans still won't be picking fights with people.

No, there's no reason to be worried about "rough" Bucs fans.

I bought my tickets on stubhub.com. I am not sure how much tickets are going for right now, but it is a website where fans sell their extra tickets for games that they cannot attend. I bought two tickets for $64.00 each plus all the fees which cost me roughly a total $150.00 Stubhub.com is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

Archived