Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some random pictures, more to come in another thread, but.....

Art

Who knows how to dance?

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

What more can I say? After a win like that, you get a chance to dance on the star!!! You have reached nirvana, my friend. I wish I could have been there. Maybe one day.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

No one took a whiz on the Star?

I guess that's a military thing

I'm not real sure what that means, but I would think it would be difficult to be "America's Team" if America's Defenders make it a habit of peeing on the Dallas star. Too bad I couldn't join the military. I could have peed on the star years ago! :doh:

:laugh:

Mind Blowing experience the two of you seem to have enjoyed. Congrats, and Thanks for representing the 12th man. You too Blondie, and whomever else attended the game.

Whoo Hoo. I was all smiles today after the win. It was huge and just the type of momentum that the Redskins need going into the bye week.

I'm not real sure what that means, but I would think it would be difficult to be "America's Team" if America's Defenders make it a habit of peeing on the Dallas star. Too bad I couldn't join the military. I could have peed on the star years ago! :doh:

:laugh:

pattonpissing2.JPG

Patton pissing in the Rhine :D

Uh ok... i guess running out on the field RIGHT at the final gun and taking a picture dancing on the Star wasnt foolhearty enough for you? Hell, Im lucky that RW didnt slam my ass in the turf just for doing that :)

And if you think *I* dance funny, you should see the pic of Art dancing on th Star :laugh:

Blade- If Roy had come after you all you had to do was take him long. ;)

I noticed you were flicking off Texas Stadium...

from a very, very safe distance.

Man, you're cool.

Meant more for humor than anything. That was the shot we could get the whole stadium in with. But, for the record, there were three Cowboy fans on the bridge when we did it who looked annoyed with us, but, didn't impinge upon our safety in any way :).

I am so FREAKIN' jealous!!! I have always wanted a picture of me in Skins gear standing on the star and there you are dancing on the star in your ES gear right next to RW. It must have been surreal. You are officially my HERO. I love you man!!!! And I WILL give you my Bud Light anytime.......

:point2sky

Archived