Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some random pictures, more to come in another thread, but.....

Art

Greast shot especially with RW in the background. If you ask me that's what makes it great!!!! Walt looks tired ;)

100 degree heat...surprised he doesn't look dead. I get tired just walking to the deli in that kind of heat!

Like everyone said...that photo is truly priceless. I mean, I look at it and think, that right there is a culmination of hard work resulting in a dream come true. Inspiring.

Where are these other so-called pictures? The ones with Art acting like an ass?

Mine have been printed out and passed around at Redskins Park to the laughter of at least a couple of folks :). The pictures we have are on the site but need to be resized in bulk. Tarhog will be doing much of that later tonight and getting some up.

In any case, we don't have any visual evidence of ME acting like an ass. That would be impossible :).

Where are these other so-called pictures? The ones with Art acting like an ass?

Art is camera-shy... the photos are on his camera, so its highly unlikely he will upload any of them. However, there are alot of other pics uploaded now, and once we get them resized we will post them.

Look for them this evening.

Art is camera-shy... the photos are on his camera, so its highly unlikely he will upload any of them. However, there are alot of other pics uploaded now, and once we get them resized we will post them.

Look for them this evening.

Camera shy? Bleh. I just don't want to be exposed for being the 4'8" dwarf I am :).

:dallasuck :dallasuck

I'm not real sure what that means, but I would think it would be difficult to be "America's Team" if America's Defenders make it a habit of peeing on the Dallas star. Too bad I couldn't join the military. I could have peed on the star years ago! :doh:

:laugh:

Dallas is not Americas team, who tolsd you that? :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived