Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

May 9: Karl Swanson

Art

Great read... Awesome job to all involved, I can honestly say this website makes living in Upstate, NY and being a Redskin fan that much easier AND that much more fun...

I'm glad my question was answered... That makes it so much easier for me to tell opposing teams fans where to stick it when they say such uninformed crap :)

Awesome job guys. It's truly an honor to be part of the Extremeskins community. Thanks to the mods for working so hard to pull off the Swanson and Cerrato interviews. :notworthy

I find myself wondering 2 things tonight:

1) Which one of you is Karl Swanson? C'mon Karl, what's your username? :D

....and....

2) IS THERE ANY OTHER WEBSITE STARTED BY FANS OF AN NFL TEAM...AND DEDICATED TO FANS OF THAT TEAM...WHO CAN PULL OFF INTERVIEWS WITH NOT ONE...BUT TWO TOP EXECUTIVES FROM THE TEAM? Think about that for a second...

Excellent job! My thanks and appreciation for your work and effort.

These interviews with excellent questions from the members shows the Washington Post how you accurately gather information about the local sports team.

Again, thanks to the owners and mods for the interview and the excellent site.

Nice read...excellent work.

I'd take him up on one point, however...

For example, on your site and others, there was so much discussion before the free agency period about wide receivers and corners, and we ran right out and signed Casey Rabach. Center was a need. But only one person in the media got it right (Joe White of the AP who's gotten it right two years in a row).

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93384&highlight=backyard

:D

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

Then what are alot of you doing with that "Make a Donation" button under your name?

Thanks again to Blade,Diehard, Art and all the other mods and staff for the hard work.

HTTR............

I believe that these interviews should be fielded by member's questions who have consistantly donated. Just food for thought.....how about it Diehard, Blade,or Art?

Great chat! Many of the things Swanson said were very interesting, and offered a different side onultiple issues.

By the way, I am loving what the Skins are doing with redskins.com, and I am glad that they are not going to end up charging a membership fee.

Great interview:cheers: :cheers:

Wow -- just got done reading that long and very well done transcript.

To Art and all the mod's -- fantastic, fantastic work -- as always. You guys keep us all coming back for more. Truly above what any of us could hope for.

And to the best fanbase in all of pro sports:

HTTR!!!!

:point2sky

:cheers:

Originally posted by jpillian

Wow -- just got done reading that long and very well done transcript.

To Art and all the mod's -- fantastic, fantastic work -- as always. You guys keep us all coming back for more. Truly above what any of us could hope for.

And to the best fanbase in all of pro sports:

HTTR!!!!

:point2sky

:cheers:

Wait until I get the full, clean transcript up tomorrow.

Flows even better.

But, that's for tomorrow :).

Great interview. It seems that this site has become too large for even the Redskins to ignore now. I wont be surprised to see Gibbs interviews here sooner or later in fact.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

To my fellow Extremeskins members:

You guys/gals like these interviews and Q&A's ???

Then what are alot of you doing with that "Make a Donation" button under your name?

As "Carl the greenskeeper" from CaddyShack would say: "How bout a little somethin' for the effort?"

If there was a way to donate other than Paypal, like maybe my visa card, then I would have been a Platinum member for a year now. Fact is I refuse to deal with unnecessary middlemen like paypal anymore.

Here's a reference.

http://pub.bna.com/eclr/021227.htm\

Originally posted by Art

E-Dog Night, I asked your question and he answered, but it was lost in a crash. I'll have it in the full version. Sorry.

We're not done. Just letting you know.

Thanks Art, for this and the whole chat. Awesome stuff. What a coup!

Any progress on getting the question I asked on the board?

Thanks again!

Originally posted by E-Dog Night

Thanks Art, for this and the whole chat. Awesome stuff. What a coup!

Any progress on getting the question I asked on the board?

Thanks again!

The full transcript will be up today. I'll be starting it in about an hour and letting people who want to follow it as we go :).

Art, you guys do an unbelievable job of selecting and editing the questions. Not a dumb question in the bunch. Not a loaded question in the bunch. Honest questions. Tough issues. Honest answers. This is real reporting.

The only missing question: When will Extremeskins get their own press pass?

Amazing job guys ... just amazing.

It is great to see that the mods and owners and all the Extremeskins staff represent the fans in such a professional manner. As much as the membership/fan base represents this site, so do the staff that make this site go.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Bumping this back to the top. I've had a number of PMs regarding this chat. People can't post in the final transcript of the chat because we closed it right away, but, you can still talk about it here or in other threads as you wish.

"The membership gives us credibility."

I believe this to be true to this site. I have not been here for very long. I have been to other sites and message boards where posters argue, use foul language, call each other names, etc. But at this site it seems that everyone respects the other view.

And a very good interview. :cheers:

Originally posted by Skinsfan54

"The membership gives us credibility."

I believe this to be true to this site. I have not been here for very long. I have been to other sites and message boards where posters argue, use foul language, call each other names, etc. But at this site it seems that everyone respects the other view.

And a very good interview. :cheers:

Oh, we argue and cuss and I respect almost no one :).

But, there are so many of us doing it, you can't ignore us forever :).

Archived