Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. Scores on first drive

RDSKNfaithfull

all you numbbuts who thought the Iggles were going to struggle from the TO saga were just had the bully steal your lunch. That team looks sick with him in the line up.

We are all playing for second place again. And it makes me sick.

Jon

all you numbbuts who thought the Iggles were going to struggle from the TO saga were just had the bully steal your lunch. That team looks sick with him in the line up.

We are all playing for second place again. And it makes me sick.

Jon

Um, preseason....he'll make them look good...and as long as things go well, TO will only do mid-field antics or sharpy antics...when things go bad, or he doesn't get enough balls thrown to him, then you'll remember why you hate TO...

tick, tick, tick...

So who was covering TO?

Owens was double covered, but the corner back got burned and kind of peeled off and then fell. While the safety didn't get over fast enough and T.O had him beat by 3-4 yards. But the pass from McNabb looked over thrown, T.O had more trouble than he would have wanted to catching that pass. In fact a few times tonight McNabb was off target to towards Owens, if it continues get ready for fireworks....

Of course.

Once he starts scoring TD's, all will be forgotten and all the Philly fans will say they supported him the whole time. :rolleyes:

kind of like Dallas fans did w/ Michael Irvin for years ?

You taking my bet on that first MNF game, Philly v Atlanta ? Or do just like to talk ish then dissappear ?

Um, preseason....he'll make them look good...and as long as things go well, TO will only do mid-field antics or sharpy antics...when things go bad, or he doesn't get enough balls thrown to him, then you'll remember why you hate TO...

tick, tick, tick...

So you are never going to acknowledge anything the entire year, correct? Like when TO has 2-3 tds against Atlanta, you'll still be trotting out your tired tick tick tick routine?

Just let me know now so I can stop responding to you since you have become a one trick pony.

So you are never going to acknowledge anything the entire year, correct? Like when TO has 2-3 tds against Atlanta, you'll still be trotting out your tired tick tick tick routine?

Just let me know now so I can stop responding to you since you have become a one trick pony.

WB...so consistent. Don't like the message, so attack the messenger.

You know as well as I do that TO is going to errupt this season. Do you doubt it?

It may be for any number of reasons...we really don't know do we. All we have to go on is his past. If we use the past, we can sometimes predict the future.

I never said TO was a bad player...if thrown to, he'll get his yards and points...we both know that.

But it's what he's going to do to your team that's gnawing away at you. And that I keep reminding you of it makes me the villian in your eyes.

By the end of the season, you'll agree with me that getting TO was the worst thing the Eagles FO could do...

Bwahahahhaaahahahhhaaa....

WB...so consistent. Don't like the message, so attack the messenger.

You know as well as I do that TO is going to errupt this season. Do you doubt it?

It may be for any number of reasons...we really don't know do we. All we have to go on is his past. If we use the past, we can sometimes predict the future.

I never said TO was a bad player...if thrown to, he'll get his yards and points...we both know that.

But it's what he's going to do to your team that's gnawing away at you. And that I keep reminding you of it makes me the villian in your eyes.

By the end of the season, you'll agree with me that getting TO was the worst thing the Eagles FO could do...

Bwahahahhaaahahahhhaaa....

And I ask you tr1, if he doesn't errupt by the end of the season, what will you do then? All you have been doing is waiting (dreaming) for something bad to happen. My question to you is "What if nothing bad actually happens?"

And I ask you tr1, if he doesn't errupt by the end of the season, what will you do then? All you have been doing is waiting (dreaming) for something bad to happen. My question to you is "What if nothing bad actually happens?"

Nice one #5, but if you'll remember, I predicted he'd errupt in training camp...almost to the minute, I predicted he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, and voila, it happened. Then he showed up for camp, caused trouble by not signing autographs and yelling at the coach, hence suspension.

Now, I haven't been wrong yet, but I don't pretend to be God...so all I can do is go by his past actions. I'm willing to say that there's a good chance he'll blow-up before the end of the season...in fact, it'll probably be a few games into the season. And it'll probably be something that will completely embarrass you as an Eagles fan.

Just a hunch....bwahahahhhaaa

Nice one #5, but if you'll remember, I predicted he'd errupt in training camp...almost to the minute, I predicted he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, and voila, it happened. Then he showed up for camp, caused trouble by not signing autographs and yelling at the coach, hence suspension.

Now, I haven't been wrong yet, but I don't pretend to be God...so all I can do is go by his past actions. I'm willing to say that there's a good chance he'll blow-up before the end of the season...in fact, it'll probably be a few games into the season. And it'll probably be something that will completely embarrass you as an Eagles fan.

Just a hunch....bwahahahhhaaa

I am a Eagles fan, not a Terrel Owens fan, if you remember......he can only embrass himself at this point. This team has proven that it can win without him, it's only more dangerous with him.

Archived