Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. Scores on first drive

RDSKNfaithfull

That's right, TE, when all else fails, make it personal...

You're the one that needs to grow-up...

:laugh:

my last post to you......

I did nothing to make it personal. As you said once to me, it's a message board, don't take is so personally.

I simply stated an observation based on your posts.

As for "when all else fails", I have asked you direct questions on many, many ocassions. You don't answer them. You instead write something that looks like a 15 year old would write, then follow it up w/ about 10 smilies and your tag line "bwahahahahahaha". or "tick tick tick" .

It's boring now.

You are absolutely obsessed w/ Terrell Owens. You start multiple threads per week about him, and usually post multiple times in those threads. I can't wait to read your posts come midseason when T.O. is absolutely dominating the league. Should be fun.

tr1 will simply shrug off his enormous numbers and look for any crack and say stuff like "Yeah, but him and McNabb aren't celebrating TDs together! tick tick tick!! I can't wait until (fill in the blank, usually sometime in the future) when TO goes off and ruins the Eagles season!"

tr1 will simply shrug off his enormous numbers and look for any crack and say stuff like "Yeah, but him and McNabb aren't celebrating TDs together! tick tick tick!! I can't wait until (fill in the blank, usually sometime in the future) when TO goes off and ruins the Eagles season!"

And you shrug off his past deplorable behavior...just 3 weeks ago you guys were ready to trade/cut him...it'll happen again at a time you think things couldn't get any worse.

And he still won't talk to McNabb.

If I were McNabb, I wouldn't throw to the guy...he's not gonna help with discussion of coverages, so why pitch to him. McNabb has to be infuriated that every interview is about his relationship with TO...imagine how that must burn him.

He will be a big part of the reason your team will slide this year... ;)

Archived