Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. Scores on first drive

RDSKNfaithfull

I am a Eagles fan, not a Terrel Owens fan, if you remember......he can only embrass himself at this point. This team has proven that it can win without him, it's only more dangerous with him.

Yeah, with him, he's more dangerous for your team as well...

As long as we win, I could careless....he ain't affecting me and I believe that last night was just a preview of what kind of damage can be done. He and Donny might not have sat and talked about recipes, but they talked about plays, routes and gave head jestures on various plays.

Like Donny said, they communicate on the field and that's all that matters. Besides, something tells me that with our defense, a lot of points might not be needed......

Besides, something tells me that with our defense, a lot of points might not be needed......

Good point, and the stuff about T.O and McNabb connecting on the field is good to. The Eagles are going to win 13-14 games regardless. But i cant see them winning a super bowl when after the game T.O will be interviewed and say something stupid because of relentless media, who'll ask him about off target passes, or bad plays and he'll say something dumb that will spark up sportscenter. It's just going to be too contreversial, and i KNOW he cant be this well behaved in this situation for a long time......

Good point, and the stuff about T.O and McNabb connecting on the field is good to. The Eagles are going to win 13-14 games regardless. But i cant see them winning a super bowl when after the game T.O will be interviewed and say something stupid because of relentless media, who'll ask him about off target passes, or bad plays and he'll say something dumb that will spark up sportscenter. It's just going to be too contreversial, and i KNOW he cant be this well behaved in this situation for a long time......

Hey 13, are you guys gonna play tonight? My friend is down in Florida and says the weather is horrible. I really wanna see this Brown kid you guys drafted go against a first team defense.

What do you think?

I'm sure the game will be on, you know how owners are. They wont cancel meaningless games because they dont want to lose money. I'm very interested in seeing how the Phins backfield does, more interested in seeing if Frerotte can seperate himself from Feeley for the starting QB job. I dont know much about the weather though, i live in Philly and i assure you there is no Hurricanes here :)

i live in Philly and i assure you there is no Hurricanes here :)

Cool......I lived outside of SW Philly in Yeadon. Moved out by Springfield so my kids can have a better life. Cool to have another Philly person on the site.....I hope you enjoy your stay....

P.S......its raining cats and dawgs right now!

It stopped raining here, i live in Feasterville which is in Bucks County outside of North East Philly. I'm not a big Eagles fan, but i watch every game and listen to the fans so i know whats going on. I've been a Dolphins fan for a very long time, and i love them more than anything, but i do follow the Eagles as sort of a second team. I just have problems rooting for them because some of my best friends are Eagle fans who like the rub in their....well....goodness......

Nice one #5, but if you'll remember, I predicted he'd errupt in training camp...almost to the minute, I predicted he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, and voila, it happened. Then he showed up for camp, caused trouble by not signing autographs and yelling at the coach, hence suspension.

Now, I haven't been wrong yet, but I don't pretend to be God...so all I can do is go by his past actions. I'm willing to say that there's a good chance he'll blow-up before the end of the season...in fact, it'll probably be a few games into the season. And it'll probably be something that will completely embarrass you as an Eagles fan.

Just a hunch....bwahahahhhaaa

Yes, but you were WRONG all last year when you were saying the same tired song and dance all year.

Yes, but you were WRONG all last year when you were saying the same tired song and dance all year.[/quote

Do some homework...I joined in 11/04 and didn't start posting in earnest until after the season...

I guess you've run out of bullets and had to throw your gun....

Having TO on your team has to hurt...I can't blame you for lashing out.

Bwaahahaahahhhahahaah

Nice one #5, but if you'll remember, I predicted he'd errupt in training camp...almost to the minute, I predicted he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, and voila, it happened. Then he showed up for camp, caused trouble by not signing autographs and yelling at the coach, hence suspension.

Now, I haven't been wrong yet, but I don't pretend to be God...so all I can do is go by his past actions. I'm willing to say that there's a good chance he'll blow-up before the end of the season...in fact, it'll probably be a few games into the season. And it'll probably be something that will completely embarrass you as an Eagles fan.

Just a hunch....bwahahahhhaaa

You didn't predict ish. And as I've pointed out numerous times (which you conveniently ignore I might add) ... you ONLY began to predict anything AFTER the first sign of trouble THIS offseason. Oddly enough, even though you were a member of this board last November, when the Eagles were what, 7-1, 8-1, 9-1, T.O. was having multiple TD games... and you PREDICTED NOTHING. Did you ?

One-trick-pony.

Do some homework...I joined in 11/04 and didn't start posting in earnest until after the season...

Bwaahahaahahhhahahaah

translation: When the Eagles and T.O. were dominating games last year I didn't say sh!t. I only began to post 5 times per T.O. thread WAY AFTER there were any signs of trouble so I wouldn't look foolish in my predictions.

I don't think the Eagles need TO to win. That much has been proven over the past 5 years. However, I do think TR1 has some points. It's funny to hear Eagles fans say things along the lines of "What are you going to say when nothing happens this year?"

Hello!! We've had less than a month of preseason and Owens has already been kicked out of camp for a week and missed two preseason games. Now, obviously that didn't affect him on the field, but when has that ever been NOTHING? He's also not speaking to his QB. That isn't NOTHING either.

Anyway, if the argument is "Will TO prevent the Eagles from winning the NFC East?", the answer is NO! But I believe there's a very good chance he has more "TO moments" this season...

Either way, they are going to win or lose games based on their running game and defense this season...McNabb will find open guys in the passing game whether TO is there or not....

You didn't predict ish. And as I've pointed out numerous times (which you conveniently ignore I might add) ... you ONLY began to predict anything AFTER the first sign of trouble THIS offseason. Oddly enough, even though you were a member of this board last November, when the Eagles were what, 7-1, 8-1, 9-1, T.O. was having multiple TD games... and you PREDICTED NOTHING. Did you ?

One-trick-pony.

Once again, they don't like the message, so they attack the messenger...(oh, and try and find an original put-down...your pal WB has already used this one.)

My not posting last season had nothing to do with the Eagles.

But now that TO has reared his ugly head, I'll make it a point to shove him down your throats. He's gonna destroy your team...and you know it...that's what's so frustrating for you.

The carnival isn't over. He's simmering...and you have no idea when he's going to boil over...but he will...I've been right about him all along.

Now if you can make an argument that his behavior is in check, please do. And I'd like to hear you guarantee that he won't go off again this season. But you know that you'd be foolish to make that prediction. I, on the other hand, only have his past behavior to go by...and I predict TO all-the-time when something small goes bad.

I've never said the Eagles are a bad team...let me repeat, their FO made a huge mistake taking him. He didn't help you win a SB, did he? And he's been a headache so far this season. You guys need to suck-it-up and admit he's a problem.

tr, why exactly was Owens such a model citizen last year? Take your time and answer that question.

Why exactly is he incapable of being a model citizen this year if he was last year and we haven't heard a peep from him in 2 weeks?

Are you going to come back with the tired routine of "the first time McNabb misses him with a pass" or whatever you have been saying? Because if you check, you'll see the Eagles offense is going to be much better then they were last year.....if that's even fathomable to you as a Skins fan.

tr, why exactly was Owens such a model citizen last year? Take your time and answer that question.

Why exactly is he incapable of being a model citizen this year if he was last year and we haven't heard a peep from him in 2 weeks?

Are you going to come back with the tired routine of "the first time McNabb misses him with a pass" or whatever you have been saying? Because if you check, you'll see the Eagles offense is going to be much better then they were last year.....if that's even fathomable to you as a Skins fan.

Well, that's a new twist - 'model citizen'...hmmmm....

How about good teammate? What do you think the chance of that are?

Bwaahahahhhaaahhaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, tr1 dodging hard questions and doing more wishful thinking. Par for the course for a guy who always refuses to discuss football. I see your "bwhwhhhahahahah" posts all the time when you quickly spin any Eagles news and am always surprised when I look under your name and realize you are 49 vice 17.

Well, tr1 dodging hard questions and doing more wishful thinking. Par for the course for a guy who always refuses to discuss football. I see your "bwhwhhhahahahah" posts all the time when you quickly spin any Eagles news and am always surprised when I look under your name and realize you are 49 vice 17.

WB, please. The consistency here is your continuing to attack a poster you disagree with. This board is full of your bashing. Your passive aggressive posts are obnoxious...but enough about you. I'd prefer to talk about football.

And when did I ever accuse TO of not being a 'model citizen?' I've accused him of being a bad teammate, a mistake acquisition by your organization and generally the best example of what's wrong with 'me-first players' in professional sports.

That the Eagles chose to overlook his short-comings is their problem...one that will last his entire tenure with your team.

So you are never going to acknowledge anything the entire year, correct? Like when TO has 2-3 tds against Atlanta, you'll still be trotting out your tired tick tick tick routine?

Just let me know now so I can stop responding to you since you have become a one trick pony.

Westy- oh, so NOW you're in love with TO again, eh?

BTW- The McNabb-Terrell combo fell to me in my fantasy draft last night. :laugh: They better hook up ALOT this year. (Just not vs. Washington.) ;)

I've been right about him all along.

tr1.... did you, or did you not, post several times on this board that McNabb WOULD NOT THROW to T.O. ? Simple question that you should be able to give a simple answer to. I can post a few threads if you would like.

Let me help you, you DID in fact say that several times......

now, what were T.O.'s stats last game ? Who threw the ball to him ?

What were you saying about being right ? You are laughable.

And yeah, T.O. IS going to blow up this year.... to the tune of about 15+ TDs... watch and enjoy.

tr1.......if i didn't know better, with all the negative stuff you say about the relationship that TO has or as WE ALL CAN SEE, is supposed to have from all of your comments, I would think you were a bitter former Eagle....you aren't Freddie Mitchell are you?

Think about it.........really, think about it...

tr1.......if i didn't know better, with all the negative stuff you say about the relationship that TO has or as WE ALL CAN SEE, is supposed to have from all of your comments, I would think you were a bitter former Eagle....you aren't Freddie Mitchell are you?

Think about it.........really, think about it...

He is either the People's Champ or Skip Bayless. One of the two.

Oh poor Eagles fans...

McNabb throws to TO in the preseason for a touchdown and all is forgiven and all is well. Hmmm....that's a different story than a couple of weeks ago, but that's okay, fans are always optomistic.

Anyone willing to bet that we have some sidelines fireworks with TO and _______________ (fill in the blank) during the first 6 weeks of the season? Perhaps their first nationally televised game?

Will there be a protest sign on TO's a) helmet, B) sleeve, and/or c) shoes during the seaon? _____

Will TO call McNabb a homosexual a) before the season, B) during the season, or c) after the season ______

Will Philly fans ever feel comfortable with TO on their team? ____ Yes ____ No

Will Eagles players get fed up with TO in a) game one, B) game 5, or c) they already are? ______

He's going to wreck your team...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived