Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WWE Monday Night Raw

Heidenreich

I kinda liked the Hassan character. He was entertaining as a heel. His speech that was never aired because of upn can be seen on wwe.com. It was the best promo I've seen a wrestler do in a long time (probably not since Christian calling Cena a wanna rappin poser). Hassan has a huge amount of potential.

• 7 months later...

Im a huge RVD fan....I mean how could anybody not be. I just get pissed because every time he's about to give a push they do the typical thing and give Triple H YET ANOTHER title shot....they had better get off his nutsack and give some other ppl opportunities. TNA is pretty good and if they had close to the money WWE had, they'd give it a decent run, and I wish that they did, because maybe that would make then come up with some good ideas

Im a huge RVD fan....I mean how could anybody not be. I just get pissed because every time he's about to give a push they do the typical thing and give Triple H YET ANOTHER title shot....they had better get off his nutsack and give some other ppl opportunities. TNA is pretty good and if they had close to the money WWE had, they'd give it a decent run, and I wish that they did, because maybe that would make then come up with some good ideas

I agree. I was pissed when they took the belt off Edge, because at that very second, you knew HHH was getting that damn belt back. That's the one problem, you know, no matter what time it is, HHH will be wearing that belt again.

It's also a shame that the best storyline they have going is the Trish/Mickey one. Although I am becoming quite the fan of Mickey.......

WWE is dirty!!! Man I'm telling you'll they are playing a dangerous game here. Matt Hardy could snap and f*ck Edge up real good. You don't mess with the heart, because it can corrupt one's mind. Now Carlito rocks, but he should be on Smackdown, with the young talent, so should Cena. I think Shelton Benjamin is going to Smackdown though. Angle should be on Raw I agree, but I would love to see Christian, Jericho, go to Smackdown where they can show how good there really are. Raw is monopolized by "The Game". And I am sick of watching him.

Ummmmmm, you do realize that the WWE is fake and scripted right? LOL

I also love the old NWA/WCW. Chief Wahoo Mcdaniels is where Ric Flair got his chop move from. I miss the old days when the Wrestlers would tour more. I am glad alot of the old wrestlers are returning to the WWE. Cena is a good choice for the Champion now.

I'm not really sold on Cena, he irritates me. He reminds me of a young Mark Wahlberg.

Kane needs a title shot, he needs to become evil again. or maybe even Flair, Ric is the man, even if he is a jerk in real life.

Guest sith lord
I'm not really sold on Cena, he irritates me. He reminds me of a young Mark Wahlberg.

Kane needs a title shot, he needs to become evil again. or maybe even Flair, Ric is the man, even if he is a jerk in real life.

You're kidding, right? Flair needs to retire. But even though I've been a critic of the WWE in the past few years, it's starting to get better. Not better than TNA, but better none the less.

Archived