Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WWE Monday Night Raw

Heidenreich

I certainly have the right username to start a wrestling thread! Seeing the ECW thread a couple of weeks ago leads me to believe there are other people on extremeskins who watch Raw (during the offseason, of course)

And since I don't frequent other message boards, I wouldn't mind a place to talk about the show from time to time.

There's no need to tell me wrestling is stupid (I already know that). No replies will tell me that this thread is no good.......

I thought last night's show was pretty good. Even the wedding, in a trainwreck sort of way.

The only thing I didn't like is that Hassan got slaughtered by Cena. Why build him up that much, then have him lose in two minutes?

And Carlito rules......

Originally posted by Heidenreich

I certainly have the right username to start a wrestling thread! Seeing the ECW thread a couple of weeks ago leads me to believe there are other people on extremeskins who watch Raw (during the offseason, of course)

And since I don't frequent other message boards, I wouldn't mind a place to talk about the show from time to time.

There's no need to tell me wrestling is stupid (I already know that). No replies will tell me that this thread is no good.......

I thought last night's show was pretty good. Even the wedding, in a trainwreck sort of way.

The only thing I didn't like is that Hassan got slaughtered by Cena. Why build him up that much, then have him lose in two minutes?

And Carlito rules......

Missed last night, but Carlito does rule.:cool:

Originally posted by airborneskins

That being said, Did you really think that they were gonna let an Arab, beat an all american guy?

No, I knew he wasn't going to beat him. I just wanted to see a little offense from him at least. Plus I don't really care for Cena, so I'm always hoping he loses.....

The Wedding was halarious. I flipped my sh*t when Matt Hardys music hit, and I think the WWE is doing things in poor taste conserning that angle, but it has been a good one. At least they came up with a creative way for Kane to crash the wedding. Me and my buddies were on the floor laughing whne the priest went JEEEEEEEESUS CHRIST!

No, I knew he wasn't going to beat him. I just wanted to see a little offense from him at least. Plus I don't really care for Cena, so I'm always hoping he loses.....

The only reason I still watch wrestling is for the Undertaker.. I think he character and his entrance is awesome.....

I watched a lot when he was coming back as the dead man

WWE is dirty!!! Man I'm telling you'll they are playing a dangerous game here. Matt Hardy could snap and f*ck Edge up real good. You don't mess with the heart, because it can corrupt one's mind. Now Carlito rocks, but he should be on Smackdown, with the young talent, so should Cena. I think Shelton Benjamin is going to Smackdown though. Angle should be on Raw I agree, but I would love to see Christian, Jericho, go to Smackdown where they can show how good there really are. Raw is monopolized by "The Game". And I am sick of watching him.

Yeah I couldn't agree more about the Game. The show should be called HHH Raw. There are so many other good charactors that they could develop into greats if they wouldn't keep giving HHH the title. I guarantee he wins the title again on Sunday.

I hope HHH doesn't win the title Sunday. I don't think I'll be buying it, even though the card is loaded. I just don't like HHH or Batista, and if you don't want to see the main event, why buy the show? Plus Kurt's going to lose, so that'll piss me off too....

The Edge/Matt Hardy stuff is a little to real for my tastes, as well. It would be a hot feud, but i'd be worried that Matt would snap. I know I would. On the plus side, Edge had the look down last night with his hat & pimp cane. That was good stuff. As was Snitsky's poem.

Man, I miss the days of WCW with Nash, Hall, Sting... Goldberg. Mike Awesome giving the awesome bomb to the Insane Clown Posse on top of a bus, and having one of them fall off the top. :laugh: :doh:

Or the WWF of a few years back, with Austin giving McMahon the stunner... Angle and his olympic gold medals... The Rock and the NOD... the Undertaker returns... Mick Foley steel cage matches... damn, I was so fired up when Hall and Nash returned to WWF and Hall busted out the Razor's Edge on Spike Dudley, because he couldn't do it to anyone else. :laugh: And there's nothing like Kevin Nash no-selling shots.

Or classic ECW, with the Van Daminator over the guard rail and into the stands, snapping his femur. Sabu or New Jack off the top balcony. Dudley Boyz 3Ding some fool onto a flaming table.

Some of these new WWE names you're mentioning, I have no idea who they are. Carlito? Hassan?

And what's the deal with Matt Hardy now? Damn I used to love when Jeff Hardy would do the senton off of some ridiculous height and land straight on his ass.

This sums up last nights RAW...

*yawn*

No Rock, no Austin, too much HHH, not enough Cena or Batista, poor taste in an angle involving real life issues...

Benjamin dropping the IC title sucks big hairy nut as well...

*yawn*

WWE Creative SUCKS, really bad. I don't even watch all of RAW, I flip through the channels... if I'm even home... Oh and by the way...

Put the freakin' mask back on Kane, rather than have his ugly mug right up close on camera saying "He's Baaccckkkk!"

great, fantastic, you're ugly too.

I've thought about starting this thread to. Glad you did.

Good to see the Carlito love. He is great. Although, I am not a big fan of winning a title on your debut. Never bodes well. (Think Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn, Shane Douglas..)

Christian is the best thing in the WWE right now. I am hoping he steals a win at the ppv and then gets drated to Smackdown as champ. He would rule that show.

Hopefully Jericho goes too. He needs to be main eventing again.

Originally posted by Sebowski

I've thought about starting this thread to. Glad you did.

Good to see the Carlito love. He is great. Although, I am not a big fan of winning a title on your debut. Never bodes well. (Think Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn, Shane Douglas..)

Christian is the best thing in the WWE right now. I am hoping he steals a win at the ppv and then gets drated to Smackdown as champ. He would rule that show.

Hopefully Jericho goes too. He needs to be main eventing again.

haha, Carlito is great. VERY entertaining. Christian cracks me up too, though Im not sure if hes ready for a world title. Jericho def deserves it I think, Im really glad he turned as a heel again, hes much better as a heel imho. Hopefully Christian and/or Jericho will get drafted to Smackdown though I am certain Jericho will be (pretty certain).

It looks like we're all Christian fans here.

I hope he doesn't go to Smackdown. He's spent the last 5 months calling out Cena, and I want to see more than one triple threat match. I want to see Christian beat the hell out of him.

Jericho can win the belt & go to Smackdown, that's fine. Christian & Cena don't even need a belt to fight over.......

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone catch the show tonight? I just got back & I'm wondering how it came off on TV. The arena went crazy when Matt Hardy came out. The first time (before the commercial), some people thought it was him, then they went apeSh** the second time.

What else did I learn tonight? The "You suck" chant while Kurt Angle walks out is all sorts of loud. That & the diva seach is brutal.

We yelled "Get these Hookers off the stage" as loud as we could. Hopefully it came across on TV (The arena was dead silent). That stuff is just awful. It's even worse when you can't change the channel......

And Carlito rules......

Carlito is such a douche with his fake ass wannabe al pacino accent, its quite sad. all in all though, i hope TNA gets some money to make a push at WWE that way mcmahon will actually get some good ideas going

Archived