Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Theisman believes that the Redskins can win 10-12 games...

flexxskins

I may be one of the few die hard fans of Joe's left. I think he was right on point. Agreed with everything.

I hope they ditch fat a*s McGuire and keep Patrick and Joe for Monday night football. Just those two and ESPN's sideline reporters would be perfect in my book.

Originally posted by BG

I may be one of the few die hard fans of Joe's left. I think he was right on point. Agreed with everything.

I hope they ditch fat a*s McGuire and keep Patrick and Joe for Monday night football. Just those two and ESPN's sideline reporters would be perfect in my book.

I agree with that.

Originally posted by bird_1972

I feel that skins.com selects for third party assessments that cast the team in a positive light. Although I understand why that is so, it makes me look upon any report from that site with a grain or two of salt.

So, in your mind, are his numbers accurate? Or because the interview was done on that site, it's just even worth your opinion?

Originally posted by flexxskins

So, in your mind, are his numbers accurate? Or because the interview was done on that site, it's just even worth your opinion?

No. No.

That's not what I meant. I guess I just took this as an opportunity to point that observation out, irrespective of Theismann's commentary.

Didn't think it merited a new thread topic.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack.

Although I am not a fan of Joe's ESPN commentating, I do agree with his accessment of the potential number of games that our team could win. I also agree with the segment where he compared the amount of pressure on coach Gibbs this season to last. There will be much more pressure, along with higher expectations this season.

I think he is technically correct as he has repeated everything i said ;) but i said 8-10 games as a realist...

he said brunel the leftie got all the snaps in the beginning

he said portis will run the routes he wants to run again

he said ramsey came in in the middle of the season

basically he was lurking on this board and stealing all my stuff :laugh: which of course came from:

Originally posted by bird_1972

No. No.

That's not what I meant. I guess I just took this as an opportunity to point that observation out, irrespective of Theismann's commentary.

Didn't think it merited a new thread topic.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack.

Regardless of the site or Theisman... the new thread topic was simply a personal attempt at finding out just how many people here believe that those numbers are reachable.

P.S. You did'nt hijack at all

Originally posted by flexxskins

Regardless of the site or Theisman... the new thread topic was simply a personal attempt at finding out just how many people here believe that those numbers are reachable.

P.S. You did'nt hijack at all

Anything is possible under Gibbs. Likely? Well, obviously the odds are against us. But I'm not doubting Gibbs after one bad season.

Archived