Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many games till 20 points?

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

Something tells me it'll be vs. Chicago. Although, I foresee them scoring a lot of points in that game too...

How so? w/ grossman and muhammed against our d?

Game one, though I don't think the first play will be a bomb to Moss, i'd love it to be :logo:

I think all you need to do is go back to the final few wins of last season - e.g. the 49ers, Giants, and Vikings wins to see that our offense was clearly starting to improve.

Long drives that resulted in touchdowns began to be strung together, we controlled the clock, and the line of scrimmage. Provided we carry that late season performance over into the preseason and regular season, we'll be hitting 20 points with consistency week in and week out.

Originally posted by Canadian Hog

I think all you need to do is go back to the final few wins of last season - e.g. the 49ers, Giants, and Vikings wins to see that our offense was clearly starting to improve.

Long drives that resulted in touchdowns began to be strung together, we controlled the clock, and the line of scrimmage. Provided we carry that late season performance over into the preseason and regular season, we'll be hitting 20 points with consistency week in and week out.

I agree 100%. Not to mention the return of Jansen, the addition of Rabach and two dependable receivers, Ramsey as the starter throughout training camp and preseason, a full year in the system for Cooley and Portis...

Originally posted by Canadian Hog

absolutely. Except all of these stupid reporters tend to want to forget our last 4-5 weeks when Patrick started. They only "remember" the Boonell games.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

'Skins will beat the Bears 42-0. Mark it down.

With new recievers and the installation of some shotgun formations I think that it might take some time for the offense to gel. Plus I think that the bears will have a decent defense this year. I have the feeling that the skin's D is gonna have to carry this team again.

30+ is (relatively speaking) a more realistic possibility for a couple of games. With the big leads, which is what we'll have when have even 24 points, Joe's gonna be true blue and run the clock out with long, clock-eating drives. We're all just going to sit and watch the slow and beautiful demise of our victims - ahem -..... yeah, call it like I feel it - victims.

That being said - I say skins get 24 on Chicago and win by 11.

Originally posted by bubba9497

we'll score over 20 in at least 12+ games a couple 40 + games as well!

mmmm dunno about that bubba.. Gibbs is notorious for sitting on the ball, when he has a substantial lead. Unless the score is within 21 I don't think he'll run it up.

Originally posted by bubba9497

we'll score over 20 in at least 12+ games a couple 40 + games as well!

I agree. I think everyone is basing there opinion on the offense only. Special Teams will be improved dramatically allowing the D to put more pressure on opposing Offenses who are "backed up" at their end of the field. Leading to possible D scoring and turnovers.

Archived