Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 worst album covers of all time: Devastatin Dave isnt #1!

carter23

http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html

#10- 12 Top Hits (featuring the finest in top hit entertainment)

Have you ever been to one of those parties where everyone sits expectantly and watches two people dance around like retards in a retard shop? Right. No one has, because those parties don't happen. Maybe it was a simpler time when songs like “Poor Little Fool” and “Splish Splash” had some kind of mind controlling power over teenagers. It caused them to pull their pants up too high and wear the worst socks ever made. No wonder there was such condemnation of Rock and Roll in the fifties. Look at what it did to their stupid kids. Granted, this one isn’t terribly offensive, but they get worse.

tophits1.jpg

HAHAHAHA, wow, that song is hilarious!!! Also, he does not sound the way I thought he would, I thought he would have a more gruff voice or something, not some wimpy voice.

I know the motion has been made for a Devastatin Dave avatar, but how about a Tino one as well. Anyone who talks about McCune being jacked, or for WB36 when he professes his love for TO again! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Mr. S

HAHAHAHA, wow, that song is hilarious!!! Also, he does not sound the way I thought he would, I thought he would have a more gruff voice or something, not some wimpy voice.

I know the motion has been made for a Devastatin Dave avatar, but how about a Tino one as well. Anyone who talks about McCune being jacked, or for WB36 when he professes his love for TO again! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

D. Dave Avatar- Silliest ES poster

Tino Avatar- I love TO posts

:laugh:

alright, a merge needs to happen then, the other thread is waaay too funny to die as well. Manowar is a pretty awesome band, cheesy, but with a funny 'metal warriors arise' message. It's what metalheads can listen to if they want to remember the power of metal. Manowar is actually a huge favorite in Europe. Look on the other thread for those who didnt see that album cover.

• 1 month later...

Archived