Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It Blowsssss To Be A Browns Fan Right Now

FARAPS

Originally posted by RonJeremy

I do have a problem with this thread. I wasted a minute of my life reading it and now two minutes responding. I guess the joke is now on me.

Hang in there, Ron.

I'm sure the thread will get better.

I'm sure that next, he was about to convince us why it sucks to be a Cardinals fan.

Originally posted by FARAPS

i thought this was a friendly website

Don't sweat it dude...sometimes people don't take too well to having the obvious pointed out. There were a number of Kellen Winslow Jr. threads when it happened, so I think people feel it's just been discussed already.

Originally posted by KDawg

Hey...

Have any of you ever had a jalapeno pretzel? I love those things.

Yeah, the WaWa near where I work has them. Good eatin'!

Originally posted by dfitzo53

Don't sweat it dude...sometimes people don't take too well to having the obvious pointed out. There were a number of Kellen Winslow Jr. threads when it happened, so I think people feel it's just been discussed already.

Bingo!

FARAPS - Sorry if I was harsh earlier. Having a bad day and there has been an abundance of new people to the board lately that haven't bothered to "get a feel" for the forum, read the rules, etc. BEFORE they start posting and creating threads. My patience is thin today. :)

Ok, I will be nice to someone today.

Faraps, you just picked a subject that has been disected to death around here. In last year's draft we had more KW2 vs Taylor threads than we knew what to do with. People have posted his storyline on this site and updated it through this latest incident.

Simply, many threads have been posted on his success and failure playing for the Browns. For you to post a thread concerning a subject that is not only old information, but has been discussed in length on this board, just set some people off. Next time just understand what you are posting before you post it, and have a nice day.

Originally posted by Mickalino

but what does that make us, if they beat us last year :doh:

6-10 Mickalino......6-10, but they still suck; I hope we are at least improving.

They have to start over....we have a little more continuity.

They're 1st rounder from 2004 is done, ours may at least show up for training camp.

;)

Originally posted by FARAPS

i thought this was a friendly website

well, it looks like you have been here for almost 3 months. The main thing is that as the others have said, the topic has been discussed, and sometimes the obvious is annoying. Also, we advocate using the search button here, and so posting this would easily lead to people thinking these types of threads exist. Either way, yes, we are friendly, but we take our shots at times.

Yeh, the Browns are pretty effed. They are relying on Trent Dilfer at QB with no proven backup. I bet Lang Campbell, UDFA of W&M may prove something to them. Their d-line is overhauled as well. However, I bet Crennel may make something out of that defense like he has in New England.

Archived