Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Huh? Where do you get racism there?

Lets Take a look at it.

Photogenic.jpg

What is your definition of photogenic and which of these kids is not photogenic? I see a couple of squinting eyes because of sun but I'm trying hard to understand why none of these kids are photogenic.

I would say the kid all the way to the left is extremely photogenic. I'd also say the one girl and the boy next to him are as well. None of them seem to lack the quality entirely.:2cents:

Lets Take a look at it.

What is your meaning of photogenic and which of these kids is not photogenic? I see a couple of squinting eyes because of sun but I'm trying hard to understand why none of these kids are photogenic.

I would say the kid all teh way to the left is extremely photogenic. I'd also say the one girl and the boy next to him are as well. None of them seem to lack the quality entirely.:2cents:

well what else could it be? Seriously... what's not photegenic about those kids?

I'm not saying it IS racist... maybe I just don't get it. But it's not looking to good.

And who here is shocked that cjc doesn't see the racism? :laugh:

man i can see if you could kinda see that as discriminating but yall are tryin to defend them too much also..some of those cats are goofy as hell cmon now but that pic is a stretch

I just assumed the picture was referring to the one guy in the front wearing the phat farm shirt. He didn't match anyone else and is making a face.

man i can see if you could kinda see that as discriminating but yall are tryin to defend them too much also..some of those cats are goofy as hell cmon now but that pic is a stretch

I have yet to actaully go so far as to say it's outright racist. But I'm having a hard time seeing any humor in it, which I have to assume is the pictures purpose.