Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 2018 Schedule (Leaks)

FunBunch7

2 minutes ago, kleese said:

Unconfirmed Falcons leak has us hosting them week 6, which if both leaks are true would be the Sunday after the MNF game at NOLA. Please note again, these are unconfirmed leaks from unconfirmed sources; but the MNF Saints leak did come from a fairly reputable source. 

I'm pretty sure that's what this thread is for. If we wait for confirmation, we should just watch the 6-hour Schedule Reveal show. Thanks for the contribution, man! 

14 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Well, I am now under the belief that it is Gruden that has kept us UP to the mediocre level, lol. 

Exactly. Jay Gruden is the one aspect of the Redskins that keeps hope alive for me. I think he’s kept us afloat and will likely continue to do so. 

1 minute ago, kleese said:

Exactly. Jay Gruden is the one aspect of the Redskins that keeps hope alive for me. I think he’s kept us afloat and will likely continue to do so. 

And I have totally switched positions on that, I still give him grief for clk. mgt. and timing of scheme. Reality tho, which I think we'll see quickly is how good of an O mind he really is. I now wonder how much of the lack of calls or adjustment were simply on KC and that is why Jay was good with changing QB's.

Leak: Texans at Pats week 1 as a 1pm kickoff. 

If all leaks thus far are accurate then we cannot play the following teams week one:

Eagles

Texans

Falcons

Saints 

There have also been rumors that GB will open the season at home so that would eliminate them as well. 

4 minutes ago, kleese said:

Leak: Texans at Pats week 1 as a 1pm kickoff. 

If all leaks thus far are accurate then we cannot play the following teams week one:

Eagles

Texans

Falcons

Saints 

There have also been rumors that GB will open the season at home so that would eliminate them as well. 

Idk if confirmed but part of the Packers schedule was leaked .. Had 49ers @ GB week 1 

44 minutes ago, pop0422 said:

Got a friend that works for the skins and he sent me this. It doesn’t go along with the week 1 panthers reports but we’ll see

3997491B-868D-454A-A7D7-057C6E9DED5E.jpeg

Didn't look at the rest of it, but 9/8 is a Saturday....

On 4/18/2018 at 12:09 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

I'm hoping our first two games are against the Eagles and Texans so that we can face both teams when their QBs are still trying to get their legs under them again after the ACL injuries.

Man after my my heart. Good thinking.

4 hours ago, kleese said:

First Redskins leak.... Oct 8th Monday Night at NOLA. 

Damn can't our front office pressure the league to not give us Prime Time games? And especially Monday night games?

Archived